The Student Room Group

When is the EU Students application deadline?

Hi, i'm completing my EU application form and noticed that it says that it should be returned within 9 months of the start of the academic year and got a little bit scared.

Is there a specific date to return it by? if so when

Thank you
Original post by Yawson
Hi, i'm completing my EU application form and noticed that it says that it should be returned within 9 months of the start of the academic year and got a little bit scared.

Is there a specific date to return it by? if so when

Thank you

Hi Yawson

You should submit your application as early as possible to ensure that your Tuition Fee Loan is in place, although will still process applications after the start of the academic year.

Applications must be with with us no later than 9 months after the start of the academic year to qualify for student finance.

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Yawson

You should submit your application as early as possible to ensure that your Tuition Fee Loan is in place, although will still process applications after the start of the academic year.

Applications must be with with us no later than 9 months after the start of the academic year to qualify for student finance.

Thanks Rona

Hi Rona,

Thank you for your reply. I was going to ask about the procedure of posting the form and evidence, do I put both form and passport in a letter and pay the postage or how does it work?

Also as I haven't applied yet, and to now and to the start of my academic year it's not within 9 months, will I still be able to get it on time?

Sorry for all these questions and thank you again for answering
Original post by Yawson
Hi Rona,

Thank you for your reply. I was going to ask about the procedure of posting the form and evidence, do I put both form and passport in a letter and pay the postage or how does it work?

Also as I haven't applied yet, and to now and to the start of my academic year it's not within 9 months, will I still be able to get it on time?

Sorry for all these questions and thank you again for answering

Hi Yawson,

May I just ask, when does your course start?

or

Have you started already?

If so, when did you start?

Thank you,

John.
Reply 4
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Yawson,

May I just ask, when does your course start?

or

Have you started already?

If so, when did you start?

Thank you,

John.

The term starts in the 1st September, whether I will start going to uni that day im not sure.

Thank you
Original post by Yawson
The term starts in the 1st September, whether I will start going to uni that day im not sure.

Thank you

Hi Yawson,

Thanks for answering that.

With regards to posting, yes you should send the form and evidence in the same envelope. I'm afraid you'd need to contact the post office to get information on postage costs.

If you start your course in September, you can certainly apply as soon as you're ready.

Kind regards,

John.
Reply 6
Hi Yawson,

With regards to posting, yes you should send the form and evidence in the same envelope. I'm afraid you'd need to contact the post office to get information on postage costs.

If you start your course in September, you can certainly apply as soon as you're ready.

Kind regards,

John.

Also one more question. As in the providing evidence, is a passport/ date of birth enough?. And what documents I need to prove that I am a family member of an EU national?
Reply 7
Hi Yawson,

Kind regards,

John.

Thank you. Also is enough for me to just post my passport? and which documents will i be needing to prove that I am a family member of an EU national?
Original post by Yawson
Thank you. Also is enough for me to just post my passport? and which documents will i be needing to prove that I am a family member of an EU national?

Hi Yawson,

In order to prove that you are a family member of an EU national, you will be required to send in evidence to us. You should the following to us:

Family members original Passport and your original Birth or Marriage certificate to identify the link between you.

If you are sending original documents then send by secure post, with a cover letter and your name and customer reference number.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending