Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m currently studying at the university, and things are going horrible. I’ve been suffering from depression past year and it has definitely had an impact on my studies. I do believe I will fail this year or get a really bad grade neither of which I would like. I was just wondering if it possible to retake 3rd year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curtis_mb)
    I’m currently studying at the university, and things are going horrible. I’ve been suffering from depression past year and it has definitely had an impact on my studies. I do believe I will fail this year or get a really bad grade neither of which I would like. I was just wondering if it possible to retake 3rd year ?
    Talk to your personal tutor and student support about what is going on. They will give you the best advice on how to seek help about your depression and what to do concerning your studies. You do have to put your own health first before your studies.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by username3842550)
    Hello, Christine from the Information Centre here. I am sorry to hear you have been having such a difficult time. If you haven't done so already, please do pop in to see my colleagues in the Wellbeing team at the Nuffield Centre. Also, as Cheesecakelove has suggested, speak to your tutor or someone in your school office to discuss your options in relation to your course. You can find information on all the support services available to you here. The contact details for the Wellbeing team are also provided on this page. If there is anything we can do please pop in to see us at St Andrew's Court. Take care

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 15, 2018

University open days

1. University of Portsmouth
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
  3. University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.