safiyyah1111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i like both subjects but geography is very easy and history is alot of writing and im not good at alot of writing lol. i have to give in my options form by the 16th march and yh. help plzzz
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by safiyyah1111)
i like both subjects but geography is very easy and history is alot of writing and im not good at alot of writing lol. i have to give in my options form by the 16th march and yh. help plzzz
Go for the one where you have least effort and best grade. You seem to be telling us Geography. It is a well respected facilitating subject.
Fazzy_77
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you find geography easier then go for geography. But it gets harder as there is a lot of content to cover. You're right though, history is a lot of essay writing.
CanIBeBae?
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do geo, history is flippin difficult

Spoiler:
Show

I do a bit of both
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Go for whichever you enjoy most and think you will get the best grade in.
Personally i didnt do history, so cant comment on that, but i did geography, and loved it.
Jesscorfield
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Geography in my opinion is really good, I’d take that, but down to you! I just find geograpgy more applicable in every day life
Georgeyd7
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did both, and still do both for A level as well. History is much much harder at A level, but I found that Geog was the harder GCSE. To get A* in History GCSE was easier than getting the A* in Geog. It comes down to what you find more interesting at the end of the day though, because whichever you prefer should take priority; don't disregard history just because it's a lot of writing. Geography is also a lot of 'effort'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed