Turn on thread page Beta

I need help! I don’t know what to do watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have had a crush on this boy in my classes. He’s always makes eye contact with me when he walks into the room and when he’s moving about and sometimes raises his eyebrows and looks surprised (idek what that’s about). He’s always fixing his self and hair when I’m near him or walk past. He always acts different when I’m around him (more lively) than to when he’s in a different class when I’m not near him. ( could be a coincidence). I want to add him on social media but I’m too scared idky but I just am too scared to add him :/ Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Just add him and wait
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’ve literally just followed him 20 mins ago waiting for a follow back or if he will accept it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanctumsCornerz)
    I’ve literally just followed him 20 mins ago waiting for a follow back or if he will accept it
    Have you spoken to him at all?

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    No
    I doubt he wont accept it but maybe not follow you back as he doesnt know you but when he adds you back start chatting.

ReputationRep:
    We have been in a group on like 2 occasions but he is really shy and didn’t really talk

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have had a crush on this boy in my classes. He’s always makes eye contact with me when he walks into the room and when he’s moving about and sometimes raises his eyebrows and looks surprised (idek what that’s about). He’s always fixing his self and hair when I’m near him or walk past. He always acts different when I’m around him (more lively) than to when he’s in a different class when I’m not near him. ( could be a coincidence). I want to add him on social media but I’m too scared idky but I just am too scared to add him :/ Any advice?
    how do you know that he's more lively around you in comparison to when you're not around (if you're not around)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amzyrads)
    how do you know that he's more lively around you in comparison to when you're not around (if you're not around)?
    he’s in my lessons and he’s quite but in this one lesson he’s near me he’s completely different

ReputationRep:
    he’s in my lessons and he’s quite but in this one lesson he’s near me he’s completely different
    Aha cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amzyrads)
    Aha cool
    It’s been an hour and he hasn’t accepted my follow

ReputationRep:
    It’s been an hour and he hasn’t accepted my follow
    Don't Let it play on your mind and never put yourself down because of these things because that's how we forget to appreciate ourselves and individualities xx

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.