Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I have found out that my GCSE’s results on 23rd August conflict with my Holiday abroad. I did not book the holiday my parents did, but i don’t know what to do. I am aware you can get them over post/email or phone call. But I kinda want to feel the experience of collecting your results at school and see everyone. I’m really upset and stressed out what to do. I want to go on holiday because It’s a holiday and I can’t cancel it, but I want to be at school for results day
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous1245_)
    Hello

I have found out that my GCSE’s results on 23rd August conflict with my Holiday abroad. I did not book the holiday my parents did, but i don’t know what to do. I am aware you can get them over post/email or phone call. But I kinda want to feel the experience of collecting your results at school and see everyone. I’m really upset and stressed out what to do. I want to go on holiday because It’s a holiday and I can’t cancel it, but I want to be at school for results day
    Learn time travel or clone yourself.

Seriously you have been offered different ways to get them, so just pick one. Alternatively make your mind up and choose the most important one for you. I know which I would choose.

You are going to find in life you have to make choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1245_)
    Hello

GCSE results day isn't massively fun or exciting, you'll be fine. Just make sure you're in the country for your A level results.

results day isn't how it's portrayed on tv or on youtube videos where people film themselves opening their results. i was quite popular in school and i got one of the best sets of results in the school - but i probably spend 10 minutes at most in school with my results. on the day i was that nervous i just wanted to get in and get out. Trust me you won't be missing out in anything. Good luck with your exams
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.