Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am a 16 year old teenager from the UK and I am CRAVING for some advice!
    I am going to be leaving school soon in a couple of months, I am just doing currently doing my mock exams. There is one thing I just keep worrying about, its not College as I have secured my place but it is about finding a job at 16. I have an older brother who left school last year and I know how hard it is to do certain things. I just would like a job just to support myself a bit so my mum doesn't really have to worry, as she is a single mum fighting through everyday obstacles just to look after us. I do have a few talents but I don't really know what to do with them, I am a triple threat - I sing, I dance and I act, I've actually got accepted to a music college, the same music college many famous people went to such as Ed Sheeran and Jess Glynn and I have done many amazing things when showcasing my talents in the past, in so many amazing places. I know my worth and I know what I am good at. I am just struggling to find a job. I have been told quite a lot by different people to do modelling,which I have applied to a few and got accepted by them but some just wanted the money and others weir quite far. I just want to find a job where I can support myself. Any Advice?

ReputationRep:
    So sad. I can help you. PM me.
    Name:  jew_basic.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  38.2 KB

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.