Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone was looking for some advice, I have an interview at Glasgow Kelvin college for nursing access course and was just wondering if anyone had any advice that could help me? Is it just one interview or do you go through to another stage?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Vicky883113)
    Hi everyone was looking for some advice, I have an interview at Glasgow Kelvin college for nursing access course and was just wondering if anyone had any advice that could help me? Is it just one interview or do you go through to another stage?
    Email them and ask if it's not on their website.

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview for the same course at Kelvin next wednesday. Although now on their website it says course full - I wonder if this is a formality or I'll be rejected because the course is already full?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ymiller87)
    I have my interview for the same course at Kelvin next wednesday. Although now on their website it says course full - I wonder if this is a formality or I'll be rejected because the course is already full?
    They wouldn't bother to interview someone if they weren't considering them as it's a waste of their precious time and money.

ReputationRep:
    How did the interview go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky883113)
    How did the interview go?
    The interview went well I think. Fingers crossed anyway! Have you heard anything from them yet? The person that interviewed me said I would probably hear in a couple of weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also had an interview at kelvin college last Wednesday and on the Friday i got an unconditional offer 😁

ReputationRep:
    Well I got a conditional offer for the HNC care and administrative practice. I actually interviewed for the access to nursing but wasn’t suitable due to a few OU courses I did in 2011. I’m extremely delighted as hopefully means I can progress to 2nd year nursing next September 😊 well done on your offer
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh well thats even better! Well done and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Well I got a conditional offer for the HNC care and administrative practice. I actually interviewed for the access to nursing but wasn’t suitable due to a few OU courses I did in 2011. I’m extremely delighted as hopefully means I can progress to 2nd year nursing next September 😊 well done on your offer
    Higher and Social Care (HNC)? May I know of what is the requirements? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I'm due to do an HE course this year.
    Are your plans to go to uni afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    I have UK Naric equivalent t Higher Education and can go to Uni but they require at least grade C english and Maths GCSE or equivalent. But I am not confident in taking GCSE this time though. So i will just take access

ReputationRep:
    I start at Glasgow Kevin this year too for acess to nursing degree do u know the difference between that and just acess to nursing course ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsarahxmc)
    Hi, I also had an interview at kelvin college last Wednesday and on the Friday i got an unconditional offer 😁
    I got in to acess to the nursing degree do you know the difference between the courses ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.