Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I have all my revision notes done by the end of March and from them off do intense revision and past papers, is this enough time for being fully prepared? Please leave an opinion on this s approach please?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithyboy9900)
    If I have all my revision notes done by the end of March and from them off do intense revision and past papers, is this enough time for being fully prepared? Please leave an opinion on this s approach please?

You will have more than enough time to revise but remember to maximise your grades, do as many exam practise questions as possible for each topic or chapter you have to learn. Doing this will not only test how well you have remembered the information, but also help with exam structure. Just remember it is also vital to give yourself breaks, and the quality of revision helps at the end of the day not the quantity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sail999)
    You will have more than enough time to revise but remember to maximise your grades, do as many exam practise questions as possible for each topic or chapter you have to learn. Doing this will not only test how well you have remembered the information, but also help with exam structure. Just remember it is also vital to give yourself breaks, and the quality of revision helps at the end of the day not the quantity!
    Specifically for English and History, should I just make essay plans or actually write out the essays? Just thinking of time consumption. Any ideas? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithyboy9900)
    You'll be absolutely fine doing this - your strategy seems OK, just make sure you understand concepts etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strongerthan)
    You'll be absolutely fine doing this - your strategy seems OK, just make sure you understand concepts etc.
    Ok thanks, any tips on how I can improve my OK strategy?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.