Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Name:  yy-vhsEi.jpg-large.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  410.3 KBNeed help with my homework.

ReputationRep:
    For question 1, if i gice you the hint that moles is measured in (mol), volume is measured in (dm³) and concentration is measured in (mol/dm³ (moles PER dm³), do you think you can work out an equation?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 515)
    For question 1, if i gice you the hint that moles is measured in (mol), volume is measured in (dm³) and concentration is measured in (mol/dm³ (moles PER dm³), do you think you can work out an equation?
    I know what there measured in, just don't know how to structure the equation.

ReputationRep:
    For q2: If you want to find the concentration in mol/dm³, all you do is divide the concentration in g/dm³ by the Mr

ReputationRep:
    If you multiple the concentration in moldm^-3, by the molar mass, in gmol^-1, you get the 'mass concentration'. Use that to derive it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    If you multiple the concentration in moldm^-3, by the molar mass, in gmol^-1, you get the 'mass concentration'. Use that to derive it.
    For question 5?

ReputationRep:
    Question 1: Concentration (mol/dm³) = ? / ?. If you are not sure which order, have a guess and feel free to ask me whether you got it correct or not

ReputationRep:
    trust me , everytime i come across a moles question i always write the equation triangle to help me

ReputationRep:
    Question 5: Convert cm³ to dm³, the times the value by mol/dm³ to find the amount of moles in the substance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 515)
    Calculate the volume of 0.5 mol of carbon dioxide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SBizzy)
    I would also require the concentration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SBizzy)
    How do I find mr for CuCl2?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.