Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here preparing and going to do the BMAT paper this year? If so how are you guys finding it so far and what are you thoughts gonna be how the paper is gonna turn out this year?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yatayyat)
    Is anyone here preparing and going to do the BMAT paper this year? If so how are you guys finding it so far and what are you thoughts gonna be how the paper is gonna turn out this year?
    Moved to the Medicine forum

There's almost certainly already a thread for that in here....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Id concentrate on ukcat revision more if you're going to start this early since BMAT has a spec you can revise from
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Yatayyat)
    Hi there!

We have lots of different resources to help you with your BMAT preparation:

- Should I Take the BMAT in September or October?
    - BMAT Guide
    - BMAT Past Papers

Hope this helps!
    The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    I’m planning to do BMAT, but haven’t started any preparation yet. I’ll probably start after I finish my mocks in June and aim for the September test, but I have lots of extracurricular stuff going on in July so I’m a bit worried I may leave it a bit late.

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate on your first year exams first.
    Then the UKCAT.
    Then the BMAT.

Starting prep now is way too early. You only need around a month of prep to get a really good score (for both the UKCAT and the BMAT).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.