Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to not be too clingy with this guy but it is so hard . This guy i'm talking to has been telling me a few times that he's going to have early nights but I can see that he is still on snapchat as his snap score gets higher. I don't know whether to just act chill about it or ask more questions into why but I never get a straight forward reason . he struggles to open up but I cant help but feel so down and confused.

ReputationRep:
    What is the communication like prior to him saying he is going to sleep? Is he blunt or seem disinterested? If so than cut your losses hun, don't waste time on guys who don't value it.
    If not, try make a sutle comment about it. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, he probably is just half way through a conversation or people keep sending him messages so he replies instead of ignoring. I tell my boyfriend im going to sleep sometimes when I'm actually watching a film or having a gossip on the phone. Not because I don't want to talk to him but because we talk 24/7 and sometimes I just want to chill by myself and not hear my phone going off every 2 secs distracting me. ITs a way to get peace and have my alone time.
    This guy is probably doing a similar thing, he is just saying be is sleeping so he doesn't hurt your feelings and make you think he doesn't like you and doesn't want to talk.
    Mention it to him sutally and see what he say's, maybe make a home about it. Or simply message him an little while after he says bes going and see if he replies. If be doesnt but his score keeps going up then you know he is ignoring you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.