Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm just looking into accomodation in Huddersfield but I'm wanting one near to the campus but also one where I would be able to park my car? Really like the look of castings but I know there's no parking on site - are there any nearby roads I could park on? I know Saw Mill has parking but not sure on the reviews of that one for the price... any advice would be fab!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinthrower)
    Hey, I'm just looking into accomodation in Huddersfield but I'm wanting one near to the campus but also one where I would be able to park my car? Really like the look of castings but I know there's no parking on site - are there any nearby roads I could park on? I know Saw Mill has parking but not sure on the reviews of that one for the price... any advice would be fab!!!
    Just so you know, there is parking at Castings - just quite limited. It would be worth asking them about it.

In terms of parking on streets, there are a couple at the back of Castings - just other people have the same idea so that can be limited too!!

For guaranteed parking - you would be looking more out of town? (10-15 min walk from university). If you want to PM me - I can send you a few links and ideas to places; some are getting quite filled up now though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 17, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.