The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure i've seen a few offers abouts but don't quote me on that.
Reply 2
I'm pretty sure that apart from a few random offers/rejections here and there, Edinburgh mainly give out all offers/rejections at the end of March.
^^ Knew i'd seen one. Maybe its time we started the official firm and insurance thread.
Reply 4
That'd be a good idea ... if I could figure out what I was taking for my Firm/Insurance!

I can't believe I'm so crap at making these types of decisions :frown:
Well with 7 offers between you two Marchesa and Pepe you can hardly complain :smile:
Reply 6
lol true. But it doesn't make the decision any easier :p:
I'll decide for you then! Pepe to Nottingham with Manchester insurance, Marchesa to Oxford and UCL backup :biggrin:
Reply 8
lol I should have asked you earlier! Would have made life much easier these past few weeks! I've be agonising about it for ages! :wink:
Reply 9
wats uyr grades marchesa if you dont midn me being too intrusive lol
Reply 10
GCSE: 11A*, 1A
AS Level: 6A (2 of those are in my native languages though, so it's not exactly amazing and none of the medical schools counted them as 'real' ALevel because of that)
ALevel: predicted 6A (again, as above).
Reply 11
what were the two languages?
Reply 12
bump
Anytime from exactly one month ago until the admissions cycle is over.
graemematt
I'll decide for you then! Pepe to Nottingham with Manchester insurance, Marchesa to Oxford and UCL backup :biggrin:

OK then. Nottingham is definite firm. Still torn between GKT and Manchester. Manchester is gonna win though because its closer to home and cheaper. Still got a good rep.

I just feel bad turning down a Uni when I know people would kill to get in :frown:
Pepe Le Poosh
OK then. Nottingham is definite firm. Still torn between GKT and Manchester. Manchester is gonna win though because its closer to home and cheaper. Still got a good rep.

I just feel bad turning down a Uni when I know people would kill to get in :frown:

Ring them up, and ask them to give it to me then :biggrin:
Pepe Le Poosh

Or me! Would be fun living it up in London for sure, plus any offer is nice :biggrin: I'm being selfish but hey, a Kings offer is definetely worth having!

Plus youre gonna have to turn down one or two unis regardless of what happens!
^^ Dont remind me i'm not looking forward to it.
Got my offer on monday, and so did another guy at my school, so i think they'll all probably start coming out pretty soon. Another girl got her offer last week. Good luck everyone and maybe see you there, so exciting!:smile:
got rejected some time this morning. bit of a shame really. i guess it means i dont have to chose between edinburgh and UCL anymore.

Latest

Trending

Trending