The Student Room Group

Would sexual behaviour underage stop you going to University and Colleges

I would just like to know because when I was younger I did this. It wasn't sex but something else and I want to apply for Uni but would they accept me. BTW this Is on my school record so does that affect the chances

Scroll to see replies

No. Your sex life is private and of no use business to universities... You will be 18 when you arrive.
Original post by rickyrossman
No. Your sex life is private and of no use business to universities... You will be 18 when you arrive.

Yes

And are you sure? I did it underage AND its on my school record
What did you do? How would a private matter end in school records?
Original post by Danielzzz

They found out and it was a Handjob. I know I'm ashamed but it was the raging hormones which is no excuse because I shouldn't of done it in the first place
Original post by xXxNeptunexXx
And are you sure? I did it underage AND its on my school record

It might go against some fitness to practice concerns if you're applying for medicine but for other courses I don't see a problem. Loads of young teens have sex....
It might go against some fitness to practice concerns if you're applying for medicine but for other courses I don't see a problem. Loads of young teens have sex....

I didn't have sexual intercourse but I want to do something related to sport and I'm thinking if its going to affect my chances
I didn't have sexual intercourse but I want to do something related to sport and I'm thinking if its going to affect my chances

It seems like you're gonna worry no matter what people tell you...

Having underage sex is even more common in sports. Ever heard of jocks? lol
It seems like you're gonna worry no matter what people tell you...

Having underage sex is even more common in sports. Ever heard of jocks? lol

Yeah :smile: Thanks so there is nothing worry about! Yay Thanks so much I really appreciate it

Don't be silly, there wouldn't be any fitness to practice concerns at all. A school record is an unofficial record purely used by the school. Fitness to practice boards and universities in general are only interested in criminal warnings, cautions and convictions which would show up on a DBS (criminal record) check. As long as the police weren't involved then nobody cares.
Original post by Glassapple
Don't be silly, there wouldn't be any fitness to practice concerns at all. A school record is an unofficial record purely used by the school. Fitness to practice boards and universities in general are only interested in criminal warnings, cautions and convictions which would show up on a DBS (criminal record) check. As long as the police weren't involved then nobody cares.

See OP. Nothing to worry about at all...

ok good the police weren't involved :P That just lifted of 40 gazillion tonnes off my shoulders :biggrin:
I would just like to know because when I was younger I did this. It wasn't sex but something else and I want to apply for Uni but would they accept me. BTW this Is on my school record so does that affect the chances

If you have a criminal record or the police were involved and you were applying for a course that involved dealing with young or vulnerable people then possibly.

As you have pointed out there was no conviction, no involvement by the police and the incident was minor, then you have nothing to be concerned about.
Was it done on school premises?
Was it done on school premises?

yes...
:frown:
Original post by 999tigger
If you have a criminal record or the police were involved and you were applying for a course that involved dealing with young or vulnerable people then possibly.

As you have pointed out there was no conviction, no involvement by the police and the incident was minor, then you have nothing to be concerned about.

Ok well none of those things happened so thats good
yes...
:frown:

That still doesn't matter as the police weren't involved.
That still doesn't matter as the police weren't involved.

Good

Sounds like they did sexual acts IN school. :lol:

No. They don't look at school records like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending