Can you answer these GCSE History questions? Watch

AngelaVickers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wondering what types of answers you'd give to the following questions regarding Elizabethan England...

List as many reasons as you can why someone might be appointed a position of power in Elizabethan England...

Explain the role of the Privy Council in governing the country during Elizabeth I's reign...

What were the important problems Elizabeth faced at the start of her reign?

Importance of Elizabeth's relationship with Parliament during her reign?

What was the importance of the theatre during the Elizabethan era?

Feel free to include practice questions you think would be useful when it comes to revising the Elizabethan era!
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngelaVickers)
Just wondering what types of answers you'd give to the following questions regarding Elizabethan England...

List as many reasons as you can why someone might be appointed a position of power in Elizabethan England...

Explain the role of the Privy Council in governing the country during Elizabeth I's reign...

Feel free to include practice questions you think would be useful when it comes to revising the Elizabethan era!
Honestly just googling all of these will give you the most of the answers. I dont think it does you any favours if I do the googling for you.

This is a fair Elizabethan revision guide though

http://thebicesterschool.org.uk/wp-c...SION-GUIDE.pdf
the farmer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The best advice I could give you and bare in mind that I am currently in yr11 so I know what I'm on about is that you could do some past papers to practice and get your head round them
Answer this
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by AngelaVickers)

Ok the largest problem Elizabeth faced when she became queen was religion (simply) in more detail the domestic threat was large due to her illegitimatacy in the eyes of the Catholics. But this can also be disproved. So in conclusion the largest is religion but it is also debatable I recently had this argument with my Teacher and they said it is religion as a whole

The rest I do not know. We have not covered this and I do not think it will be a large enough question to redirect my attention past a quick ready I am sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.64%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.51%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (86)
15.06%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
9.98%
How can I be the best version of myself? (173)
30.3%

Watched Threads