The Student Room Group

Happily Married with my wife!

I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour. Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.
Original post by romanticguy25
I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour. Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.

What was this post meant to be?
Reply 2
Original post by romanticguy25

Yes but do you like Marmite?
i really hope you're not 18!
Original post by barneywherry
What was this post meant to be?

He wants to proclaim his love to us!

Don't stop the proclamation!
thats my daughter u perv!:hitit:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending