The Student Room Group

My boyfriend wants me to fight topless with a girl

My boyfriend has had this fantasy for a while but is persistent on making this reality.

He wants me and another girl to get topless, oiled up and catfight. I am unsure how I feel about this.

Girls what do you think? How would you react if your boyfriend suggested this?

Scroll to see replies

lmao what the ****
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has had this fantasy for a while but is persistent on making this reality.

He wants me and another girl to get topless, oiled up and catfight. I am unsure how I feel about this.

I am a pacifist so I would not be okay with my boyfriend telling me to fight another person, especially naked.
Reply 3
3/10
That’s... strange. I’d be livid tbh but if you want to do it then by all means..
Tell him there are several Niche websites on the internet that cater to that taste....

Spoiler

Personally, I'm not into that😂 so my reaction would be
Attachment not found
Knock yourself out. Or rather, knock the other girl out.

Tell him you've had a persistent fantasy where he gets naked with another bloke, oiled up and then they wrestle together in a plastic paddling pool.
Original post by uberteknik
Tell him you've had a persistent fantasy where he gets naked with another bloke, oiled up and then they wrestle together in a plastic paddling pool.
Or make it 10 rounds in a boxing ring with Anthony Joshua.
I'd pay to watch that. Not a lot. But I'd still pay.

The OP's boyfriends fantasy will have to remain just that.
Violence, of any sort in a relationship, is not on - unless both parties are fully, 100% OK with it.
If you are uncomfortable with that, then simply tell him straight. Your his girlfriend right? and he loves you so I am sure he would take your feelings into consideration.
Do you want to do it?

Yes - do it (well don't as you'll look like a ****)
No - don't do it.

Easy!

Why not offer to smother him whilst naked instead?
Just laugh it off, I obviously wouldn't do it
Reply 14
Tell him I have a fantasy of watching him give a BJ to another man, if he fulfills my fantasy I will fulfill his. Fair is fair after all.
Only if he does the same thing with another guy!
Odd request
If you don't want to do it then you don't have to. It really is as simple as that.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Only if he does the same thing with another guy!

You perverted, little minx.
Girls would

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending