This poll is closed

What is Your Favourite TV Quiz Show

Tipping Point 0%
The Chase 50%
Pointless 33%
Countdown 17%
Catchphrase0%
Total votes: 6
I am a quiz show fanatic. If it has anything to do with general knowlege questions, then I love it! (maybe because I am a nerd...) So, I was wondering what your favourite TV quiz show is. Feel free to vote and discuss here.

Personally I love the chase. I love the concept and the questions aren't ridiculously hard either, like some quiz shows and Bradly Walsh is amazing. It's kind of imbedded in my daily routine that at 5:00pm I go and watch it (Is that sad? Probably) But I do genuinely feel like watching quiz shows expands your knowlege.

What is your favourite TV quiz show?
I like Tipping Point :yes: it seems to be the one we watch the most, although nothing can beat pointless :thumbsup:
I agree about the Chase though :biggrin:

Moved to TV shows :smile:
For me, it's between Only Connect and University Challenge.
Original post by Less(e/o)n
For me, it's between Only Connect and University Challenge.

The only reason I don't like university challenge is because I never know what the hell any of the questions mean, let alone the answers haha
Probably kinda sad but on a Monday and Wednesday I finish early and my TV schedule is Tenable, Tipping Point and The Chase. I also really like Impossible whenever that's on but The Chase takes the cake (man how cool am I).
University Challenge - proper hardcore.

Although I voted for Countdown because, reasons...

Original post by chazwomaq
University Challenge - proper hardcore.

Although I voted for Countdown because, reasons...

And there's me thinking countdown was a family show.. :biggrin:
I love fast-paced general knowledge questions so it's The Chase for me. Tipping Point bores me and Pointless is kind of well...pointless to watch if a category comes up that I have absolutely no knowledge on. It's pretty much down to luck.
Awww no eggheads? :frown:

Eggheads is my favourite
Original post by SmallAndCute :)
Awww no eggheads? :frown:

Eggheads is my favourite

I only put the ones on that I have seen
I quite like pointless.
I dont get to watch it often though.
I used to like the weakest link back in the day.
Absolutely has to be Pointless! I love that show

Quick Reply

Latest