Which Easter egg should I get? Watch

DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm away from home at uni for Easter this year, so I'm buying my own Easter egg. Normally my family buys them for each other, but this year it is different.

I've narrowed it down to 3 - Mini Eggs (which comes with a mug, I LOVE MUGS!), Creme Eggs (no mug, but Creme Eggs are amazing) or a Crunchie one (just amazing in itself). I love all 3 and can't decide which one to go for.

Which one would you plump for? Or if you're choosing a different one, which one are you choosing and why?
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
None. Buy a cheap large bar of chocolate and donate the difference to charity.
showaeski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm getting a raw vegan chocolate egg embellished with quinoa and stuffed with medjool dates
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I'm away from home at uni for Easter this year, so I'm buying my own Easter egg. Normally my family buys them for each other, but this year it is different.

I've narrowed it down to 3 - Mini Eggs (which comes with a mug, I LOVE MUGS!), Creme Eggs (no mug, but Creme Eggs are amazing) or a Crunchie one (just amazing in itself). I love all 3 and can't decide which one to go for.

Which one would you plump for? Or if you're choosing a different one, which one are you choosing and why?
Personally I would get all 3.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaseyB)
Personally I would get all 3.
That is really tempting because Tesco are doing a 3 for £10 offer.
YouAreAYute
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
mini eggs ftw
A5l2e8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Mini Eggs bc you get long term use out of the mug. Though if it's a lot more expensive maybe cream egg.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
(Original post by A5l2e8)
Mini Eggs bc you get long term use out of the mug. Though if it's a lot more expensive maybe cream egg.
All the same price I believe which makes it even harder!
KaylaB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ditch them all and get an after eight egg, a delicious dark mint chocolate egg (which is the best kind of chocolate) :drool::drool:
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Smarties
Rolo

Ones
JaseyB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is really tempting because Tesco are doing a 3 for £10 offer.
Yeah last week I took advantage of Asda's 3 for a tenner offer - and had 3 cadbury twirl easter eggs - bought them on friday - opened them all and broke them into manageable pieces placed them into plastic containers in the fridge hoping that they would last a week or 2- I kind of shamedly admit by the Tuesday they were all gone along with the 6 twirl bars that came with them.
Ribbit1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mini eggggsss are heaven
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaseyB)
Yeah last week I took advantage of Asda's 3 for a tenner offer - and had 3 cadbury twirl easter eggs - bought them on friday - opened them all and broke them into manageable pieces placed them into plastic containers in the fidge hoping that they would last a week or 2- I kind of shamedly admit by the Tuesday they were all gone along with the 6 twirl bars that came with them.
That would be my plan if I got 3. And that would also be the outcome!
A5l2e8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All the same price I believe which makes it even harder!
Get the mug then no question! Bargain! Although the After Eight one sounds goood
JaseyB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KaylaB)
Ditch them all and get an after eight egg, a delicious dark mint chocolate egg (which is the best kind of chocolate) :drool::drool:
You temptress.... this sounds like a plan.
CanIBeBae?
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
eggs? No no no no!
What you need is a bunny!
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

I love mugs too but is it one of those that is narrower at the bottom? They are not so good and tend not to last. We have a collection from Easter Eggs but Have stopped buying mugs because they are just not as good.

Buy 6; 3 to eat now and save the rest
Traore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd get all three.

Pros:
- Wont get wasted.
- Long shelf life.
- Chocolate.

Cons:
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Creme egg.
Because creme eggs are amazing.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Kadbursky's Kremlin Egg... it is to die for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (147)
60.49%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.53%
No- I want it (68)
27.98%
No- I don't want it (17)
7%

Watched Threads