The Student Room Group

I'm really pissed off with my class!

So we had 2 mock exams for this subject over the last 2 weeks.

In our class there is like 3 smart people who actually want to do the work (including me), so we wanted to do well in our mocks.

It turns out the rest of the class already knew the exam questions for the mock as the teacher told them.

I'm pissed off. What do I do?
I would report the teacher tbh, why are they telling some members of the class what the exam questions are? That's awful.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
I would report the teacher tbh, why are they telling some members of the class what the exam questions are? That's awful.

She is my favourite (or 2nd favourite, depends how bipolar they are) teacher so
Original post by Anonymous

Well she shouldn’t be if she’s told the rest of the class the answers! Doesn’t matter what kind of relationship you have, she’s encouraged cheating.

That has no relevance here.
What is the point for the other students to know questions before mock??? They will have good grades in mocks..... but in real exams??? That's the question!!!!
We've had a similar case occur over here, however the way I'm dealing with it is that they are lying to themselves, they could have the best mock grades in the world but when they get to the final exam they're going to be the ones panicking. revenge comes later. Of course, it's not a bad idea to report the teacher as cheating should not occur :wink:

Probably not the best thing to comment in the mental health part of the forum...
So we had 2 mock exams for this subject over the last 2 weeks.

In our class there is like 3 smart people who actually want to do the work (including me), so we wanted to do well in our mocks.

It turns out the rest of the class already knew the exam questions for the mock as the teacher told them.

I'm pissed off. What do I do?

You lot deep cheating too much.

How you gona be pissed off about that, you could've just asked around and knew what the questions were before hand too.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Probably not the best thing to comment in the mental health part of the forum...

At the same time he isn't wrong though. The amount of mood swings a teacher has is phenomenal.
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
At the same time he isn't wrong though. The amount of mood swings a teacher has is phenomenal.

Bipolar is very different from simply having mood swings, which is what pretty much every human experiences at some point
Good that you didn't know. Gives a more accurate indication of where you're at in terms of grades. Don't be mad, be happy.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Bipolar is very different from simply having mood swings, which is what pretty much every human experiences at some point

It's the same thing, just more hardcore.
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
It's the same thing, just more hardcore.

No, it's not

Quick Reply

Latest