BTEC people going to university? Watch

tedgfbtebfetedfb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hello1236969)
Hes obviously a troll ffs
After I didn't get in I decided to repeat the year but instead do a level 1 applied sciencce btec. This was very sucessful and they allowed me to start lecturing biochemistry and astrophysics at harvard. I was a guest lecturer at imperial recently
username2820734
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER)
I did a BTEC in sports science and I am currently doing a masters in maths at Cambridge.
Wooooowwwww goalllsss. WORK SLEEP REPEAT 100 100 100
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tedgfbtebfetedfb
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jsk800)
You know the drill... this is how I got an offer lecture biochemistry and astrophysics in harvard from level 1 applied science. I learnt how to label atoms and construct similar chemical formulas and this has been really useful as now lecturing biochemistry has been really easy.
username2820734
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb)
You know the drill... this is how I got an offer lecture biochemistry and astrophysics in harvard from level 1 applied science. I learnt how to label atoms and construct similar chemical formulas and this has been really useful as now lecturing biochemistry has been really easy.
I won a nobel prize in science for explaining how sports science is the only subject needed for a career. Enough said, join the course and be like me at the age of 12, a multimillionaire with 2 bitcoins 1 1 1 1
THEGAMECRUSHER
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How comes? I did maths further maths and triple science at a levels and achieved 5 A* in that. In GCSE I got 11 A* and I still got rejected. What did you get?
I got a merit in my BTEC and I got 3 A 4B 2C and 3Ds.
THEGAMECRUSHER
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jsk800)
1 BTEC in sport science is equivalent to 3 alevels, 1 Olympic gold medal and a masters degree.
username2820734
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER)
1 BTEC in sport science is equivalent to 3 alevels, 1 Olympic gold medal and a masters degree.
Oh god when she tells you that her BTEC is worth more than your PhD. NUTTTTTT
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How comes? I did maths further maths and triple science at a levels and achieved 5 A* in that. In GCSE I got 11 A* and I still got rejected. What did you get?
You didn't get in because you can't understand sarcasm.
Rhian98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Doing btec health and social care level 3 plus extended diploma this year. I got a place doing foundation year social sciences to do youth and community work degree year after. Btec way better than a levels lot less stress and its easier. They prepare you for uni more. With my course you do actual place where a levels don't. Plus tutor's are more supportive n stuff
AnimeCatsMemes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did Business BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma and got D*D*D* and I am currently studying Business Management (HRM) at Surrey University
tedgfbtebfetedfb
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AnimeCatsMemes)
I did Business BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma and got D*D*D* and I am currently studying Business Management (HRM) at Surrey University
Really? I got a pass and got into lecturing at harvard
AnimeCatsMemes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
—-
AnimeCatsMemes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Really? I got a pass and got into lecturing at harvard
Your parents don’t love you
lukem23
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AnimeCatsMemes)
Your parents don’t love you
Haha I like you, it's too true.
NSca1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My BTEC was 'Extended Diploma in IT', I got a DDD. Just accepted an offer to study Computing and Information Technology at Uni of Surrey.
tedgfbtebfetedfb
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NSca1998)
My BTEC was 'Extended Diploma in IT', I got a DDD. Just accepted an offer to study Computing and Information Technology at Uni of Surrey.
How comes? shouldn't someone with a DDD go into lecturing PHD students? I got a pass and am now lecturing Biochemistry and astrophysics at harvard, but I guest lecture at imperial sometimes.
King Dunkan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how comes? I did maths further maths and triple science at a levels and achieved 5 a* in that. In gcse i got 11 a* and i still got rejected. What did you get?
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss ssssssssss
Student guest
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ForcomeAnarchist)
BTEC Extended Diploma in Science Lvl 3, currently studying Applied Medical Science at UCL.
Hey. How are you finding the course at UCL as I was thinking about doing the same one but don’t know if I should.
ForcomeAnarchist
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You better be prepared to do a lot more work than you did at BTECs 110%. It's definitely not impossible to get a very good grade but as it's a fairly new course you may be frustrated with it's structure but I still like my course. Very content and clinical heavy but definitely not a walk in the park that's for sure. UCL as a uni is very good plus it's in the centre of London. Plenty of things to do and A LOT of societies to take part in
(Original post by Student guest)
Hey. How are you finding the course at UCL as I was thinking about doing the same one but don’t know if I should.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads