The Student Room Group

Please help me .. is he touchy feely with everyone or does he like me ?

So this is quite long as it needs quite a bit of detail..
F (19)
So at school i have a guy friend, he’s actually my best friend.
He is quite a touchy guy (not in a pervy way but he’s quite a softie when it comes to females esp his female friends cuddling mainly and playing around teasing playfully)
So
When we first met we didn’t touch, so we wouldn’t really be in close proximity, or when I hugged him to say hi it would be a very quick one.
But as we spent more time together, I find he always wants to be close, he’s either cuddling me, or laying his head on my lap, he also doesn’t mind when I play with his hair.
He always teases me so when I don’t go to lesson on time or when I don’t speak about something that’s bothering me he keeps forcing my face to look at him with his hands (turning my face to look at him)
Yesterday, when he was making me look at him because I was upset, he exclaimed saying ‘omg your pupils are dilating!’ I looked away and he kept saying no don’t look away look here right now and he was laughing trying to make me look to see if they were dilating again and they were loll.
(this is going to sound a bit weird but) today I didn’t go to lesson because I had no teacher so then he told me ‘go lesson right now’ and I didn’t so he choked me (playfully not painfully loll) and then I was telling him to let go (also playfully) or else I’d lick his hand because it was near my mouth and then he put his finger right in my mouth like literally right inside saying ‘you think I’m scared of saliva?’ even i was shocked LOL.

Sometimes he looks right into my eyes it literally feels like he’s penetrating my soul loll...
Yesterday I was explaining to him how it was before I met him, and we were holding hands, as we held hands and i was explaining, he squeezed my hand multiple times, and I squeezed back and he waited shortly and squeezed back again..
When I come to spend my lunch with him if he’s with a group of friends on the sofas (common room) he tells them to shove up and he pulls me right next to him...
As we were walking after school yesterday, I lost my jacket and he pulled my cheek again and said stop losing your things and then he laughed and put his arm around me and squeezed my arm...

So, sorry for TMI but what do you think of this relationship, do you think he likes me romantically? Or as a friend? Or what exactly do you think this is, tbh he’s touchy with a few of his female friends but then i realise there’s still certain things he wouldn’t do with them that he does with me ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So this is quite long as it needs quite a bit of detail..
F (19)
So at school i have a guy friend, he’s actually my best friend.
He is quite a touchy guy (not in a pervy way but he’s quite a softie when it comes to females esp his female friends cuddling mainly and playing around teasing playfully)
So
When we first met we didn’t touch, so we wouldn’t really be in close proximity, or when I hugged him to say hi it would be a very quick one.
But as we spent more time together, I find he always wants to be close, he’s either cuddling me, or laying his head on my lap, he also doesn’t mind when I play with his hair.
He always teases me so when I don’t go to lesson on time or when I don’t speak about something that’s bothering me he keeps forcing my face to look at him with his hands (turning my face to look at him)
Yesterday, when he was making me look at him because I was upset, he exclaimed saying ‘omg your pupils are dilating!’ I looked away and he kept saying no don’t look away look here right now and he was laughing trying to make me look to see if they were dilating again and they were loll.
(this is going to sound a bit weird but) today I didn’t go to lesson because I had no teacher so then he told me ‘go lesson right now’ and I didn’t so he choked me (playfully not painfully loll) and then I was telling him to let go (also playfully) or else I’d lick his hand because it was near my mouth and then he put his finger right in my mouth like literally right inside saying ‘you think I’m scared of saliva?’ even i was shocked LOL.

Sometimes he looks right into my eyes it literally feels like he’s penetrating my soul loll...
Yesterday I was explaining to him how it was before I met him, and we were holding hands, as we held hands and i was explaining, he squeezed my hand multiple times, and I squeezed back and he waited shortly and squeezed back again..
When I come to spend my lunch with him if he’s with a group of friends on the sofas (common room) he tells them to shove up and he pulls me right next to him...
As we were walking after school yesterday, I lost my jacket and he pulled my cheek again and said stop losing your things and then he laughed and put his arm around me and squeezed my arm...

So, sorry for TMI but what do you think of this relationship, do you think he likes me romantically? Or as a friend? Or what exactly do you think this is, tbh he’s touchy with a few of his female friends but then i realise there’s still certain things he wouldn’t do with them that he does with me ?

Either he's really comfortable with you, or he really likes you lol.
THis is like the weirdest thing I've read but in the best way. Its cringy cute how he acts with you. I'm very doubtful that this is just friendly behaviour, especially things like holding your hand or putting it on your lap etc. I'd definitely say there is something more than ust friendship there.
This is soooo cute lol yeah seems like he does really like you!
Oh come on are you honestly being serious? It's pretty ****in' blatant (yes, guaranteed).

But do remember with men there's a chance he just wants to **** you so, don't give your heart away too fast.
Original post by RockyDennis
Oh come on are you honestly being serious? It's pretty ****in' blatant (yes, guaranteed).

But do remember with men there's a chance he just wants to **** you so, don't give your heart away too fast.

I love how everyone who's commented here has said things like "awww" and "thats so cute" and you come along with this excellent response which quite honestly is the sort of thing I'd hope someone would say if it was my thread :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending