The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church freshers 2018

Hi, I thought I would create a thread for freshers 2018! You can write what course you will be studying at CCCU and hopefully meet others doing the same course 😊.
I will be studying Psychology, anyone else :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by catladyrevell
I will be studying Psychology, anyone else :smile:

Hey 😊 I am doing Primary Ed :smile: There is a Facebook group if you wanted to join called “Canterbury Christ Church University Freshers2018-2019” (and a chat that you can ask to join from that group) 😊
Business studies
Law with Criminology
Reply 5
Hey if anyone is in need of accommodation for next year we are looking for two possible tenants, £300 rent p/m located in Wincheap. Reply for any further details, anyone and everyone welcome!☺️
Reply 6
Web technology
Reply 7
Midwifery! 🤗
Reply 8
Original post by Jachap23
Hey if anyone is in need of accommodation for next year we are looking for two possible tenants, £300 rent p/m located in Wincheap. Reply for any further details, anyone and everyone welcome!☺️

Hi, I'm interested, just wondering if its single sex or mixed?
Hi please message me if you need a place to live near CCCU!

Students only!!

This is a ground floor bedroom with a double bed and large desk with drawers and a wardrobe. There is a downstairs bathroom along with an upstairs bathroom. Shared kitchen and shared living room!

Bills are included in the rent and there is no deposit.

One off admin fee of £150

Moving out as I’m a masters student and need somewhere a little cheaper!

Please contact me as I need someone to take over the tenancy before end of September! Read less

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending