The Student Room Group

i need help. i cant tell if a girl likes me

this girl likes me she says it to everyone at school but whenever i confront her about it she gets all blushy like. does she like me?
o
Original post by Anonymous
this girl likes me she says it to everyone at school but whenever i confront her about it she gets all blushy like. does she like me?

You are obviously having some effect on her confidence is key for things like this. If you fancy her go up to her and ask for a date or just to hang out then when you spend some time with her you might realise if she likes you or not.

Hope this helps!!!!
I think she probably does like you..... but..... a definite way to get her to back away is to go up to her and ask her directly. She will feel embarrassed and put on the spot and not know what she should say. So, I suggest you don't ask her directly anymore. If you fancy her do, as the above poster suggested, ask her to meet for a coffee (or whatever) something light and casual. Talk to her in a friendly manner without any pressure put upon her....then either ask her out or start texting with her at least and see what kind of response you get from that. Best of luck.
Instead of asking her what she thinks of you, just invite her to do some fun / interesting / cool things with you.

She'd rather DO something with you than be ANALYSED by you.

Quick Reply