The Student Room Group

How to slide into his DMs...

So there's this really hot boy on my bus to college, my friend has been searching the Internet for his social media and we have finally found it!!
I wanna try and slide into his DMs, but I don't know how to start the conversation, without looking really awkward and weird... (You've got to remember that he doesn't really know me, I've just my eyes on him for months now!)
How do I get to know him, if he doesn't even know me?
Original post by JadeCrystal1
So there's this really hot boy on my bus to college, my friend has been searching the Internet for his social media and we have finally found it!!
I wanna try and slide into his DMs, but I don't know how to start the conversation, without looking really awkward and weird... (You've got to remember that he doesn't really know me, I've just my eyes on him for months now!)
How do I get to know him, if he doesn't even know me?

You could be confident and just introduce yourself. Alternatively you cam cross paths or see if you have mutual friends.
Haha I have a very similar problem actually :laugh:
Reply 3
hmmm a chick that I see everyday on the bus but purposely don't approach suddenly contacts me on social media outta nowhere - why yes of course I would like to get to know you
Original post by 999tigger
You could be confident and just introduce yourself. Alternatively you cam cross paths or see if you have mutual friends.

We have got mutual friends on social media and my friend actually tried to contact him for me, but he didn't reply...
So what I'm planning on is just to send him a message myself, but I just don't know how to start it... (That's my big issue!)
Also how do I appear confident?
What is a DM?
Original post by Cold Stone
What is a DM?

Direct message duh...
Reply 7
Original post by Cold Stone
What is a DM?

you should know, you catfish
Original post by B-sian
you should know, you catfish

Why are you being rude to me?
I enjoyed catfishing but that doesnt mean I know what 'DM' meant.

Quick Reply

Latest