First years in Riverside point nottingham accomodation

Watch
Kim Batth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was wondering how many first years are in riverside point accomodation for the University of Nottingham. I’ve heard there isn’t many and i would prefer to be with enough first years so that I don’t feel secluded. Help
Daveboi115
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not gonna lie to you, I’ve never even heard of it lol
ethery
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There isn't as many as in other halls, but you will be fine. You probably wouldn't even notice. They seem to group people together based on their year (well, they group first years together and returners together) and uni, so most of the people around you will be first year UoN as well. Fresher's week was pretty lively from what I remember although I admit they seemed to be mostly Trent, but you could definitely tag along if you wanted. They were pretty friendly.

If you have any questions, do let me know.
imundercover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i applied for riverside point too.. the only thing putting me off it a lot are meant to be Trent applicants?? i only know one other girl who's applied for riverside from Uni of
sim.k99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've applied to Riverside point, and I also know one other girl who applied to riverside. Tbh if there are 3 of us I'm sure there are more so I am not worrying.
tazhaq
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have applied to Riverside too, going to be at University of Nottingham. I got my offer late so there wasn't any places to apply for except Riverside and SPC. I hope I am with more UoN students so that I'm not left out.
sim.k99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tazhaq)
I have applied to Riverside too, going to be at University of Nottingham. I got my offer late so there wasn't any places to apply for except Riverside and SPC. I hope I am with more UoN students so that I'm not left out.
Have you received your accommodation offer back? I am still waiting for mine, have been 3 weeks. I'm on UP for Physics, how about you?
tazhaq
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sim.k99)
Have you received your accommodation offer back? I am still waiting for mine, have been 3 weeks. I'm on UP for Physics, how about you?
I literally got my university offer a 3 days ago so I just applied for my accomodation today, so I have got a long waiting game ahead of me. I booked an ensuite. I am doing Mathematics
Persia_1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m going start first year at Nottingham and I’ve confirmed my accommodation at riverside point, what blocks are you guys on?
sim.k99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Persia_1998)
I’m going start first year at Nottingham and I’ve confirmed my accommodation at riverside point, what blocks are you guys on?
I'm in Block E
Jiamujun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any postgraduate in riverside point?
TwoDee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, late reply but I've applied to Riverside points and I know that some of my mates are going to be staying there too, so there should be 'enough'.
thandi611
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m in riverside point in September- were there any first years or is SPC better?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (145)
30.02%
No (338)
69.98%

Watched Threads