The Student Room Group

How do I maximise my OCR Computer Science GCSE grade?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midokul
I swear CGP Books are filled with to much information. Everytime I look at the book I get sleepy

but the dead ass jokes at the bottom is cringe
Original post by cutiecorn
but the dead ass jokes at the bottom is cringe

I just hope the remake the cgp book because it has so much information that it can make my little sister asleep just from reading the first PAGE
Original post by Midokul
I just hope the remake the cgp book because it has so much information that it can make my little sister asleep just from reading the first PAGE

i do edexcel com sci but i did the OCR sample paper as i already done the sample papers n it was fairly easy
Original post by cutiecorn
i do edexcel com sci but i did the OCR sample paper as i already done the sample papers n it was fairly easy

Sometimes I wish that paper 1 and paper 2 are 1 papers instead. With 10 questions.
5 questions for unit 1 and 5 questions for unit 2. Instead of making it 2 papers for edexecl

Could you share the login perhaps?
Original post by llleahll
Could you share the login perhaps?

there’s no login it’s a book
Original post by howtochangename
I'm at a 7/8 for Computer Science, and I'm just wondering how I can get that up to a 9, since there are no previous exam papers to work with. Seeing what you guys do for CompSci would be useful as well

I'm getting the same grades , in c1 mock I got a 7and on the c2 mock I got an 8, I just made flash cards and revised them

Quick Reply

Latest