The Student Room Group

I despise my sister

I know there are a lot of such threads around here and on the internet in general. I know there is such a thing as sibling rivalry. I know that somehow it is not right to have such negative feelings towards people in your own family.Yet I have to admit that I utterly despise and hate my ******* sister. She is totally obsessed with herself, thinking that she is the most important, beautiful and intelligent person in the whole world while she is around the family, but being completely controlled by her
Is she beautiful and intelligent?
Original post by Direnox
I know there are a lot of such threads around here and on the internet in general. I know there is such a thing as sibling rivalry. I know that somehow it is not right to have such negative feelings towards people in your own family.Yet I have to admit that I utterly despise and hate my ******* sister. She is totally obsessed with herself, thinking that she is the most important, beautiful and intelligent person in the whole world while she is around the family, but being completely controlled by her

Everyone has these kinds of problems, just try not to talk to her much and stay away from her
What she says about herself is not important to you. Teenagers especially if they are younger than about 12 years old, they tend to be less mature. Therefore they may make inappropriate or hurting comments, thinking so full of themselves. If she is obsessive about herself, you shouldn't care less, but only care about yourself. Get yourself good grades; go gym to get fitter and you won't be worrying about her comments. You may even feel pleased with your own results. Don't worry, I have experience with 3 sisters, but all of them are not bad as yours. You can also use her obsessive comments, to motivate yourself and push yourself further. Use it as a motivation to be better than her.
I am gonna say this again, u are a ****ing tough mother ****er. RESPECT.

Quick Reply