Turn on thread page Beta

Can you date a girl with no boobs? watch

Announcements

She's pretty & has got a great personality but she's got no boobs, a cup more like lol.

Sure ya can... coming from a girl with breasts, in my school I’m like one of the three girls that actually have a bust so boys have to deal with it. If you really like her you’ll date her with or without boobs. Well idk I don’t pick boys on penis size 🤗

ReputationRep:
    I am a woman and I hate big boobs.

My boobs are small I think and I love being braless its really comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Sure. If shes pretty AND got a great personality. Thats a win for me mate. I mean I get alot of attention from girls (sorry for sounding big headed) but its the 'small-boobed' ones that I actually give throught too. Again thats just my preference. Im not gonna call you superficial or anything like that- but try and keep an open mind. If you love someone, you end loving everything about them; even those cups lol.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why should boobs matter... that's superficial and mean. You're not perfect either, she's probably out there asking her girl friends if she should date a guy that wears socks with his sandals or has big ears. Man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulaxw)
    Why should boobs matter... that's superficial and mean. You're not perfect either, she's probably out there asking her girl friends if she should date a guy that wears socks with his sandals or has big ears. Man up.
    What does man up mean?

I did

Spoiler:
    Show

Me and Anthony have been dating for two years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold Stone)
    What does man up mean?
    Are you asking for real or is there some hidden irony in it to stir up the drama

ReputationRep:
    The entire concept of going out with someone and finding a partner is "superficial". Everyone's got preferences and ultimately you're not going to agree to a date with someone you're not slightly physically attracted to.

What does man up mean here? Maybe you should woman up and accept the hard truths.

ReputationRep:
    yes i prefer the model look: tall, skinny, small boobs.

curvy is nice too: a tiny bit fat (not overweight) big boobs, bum.

basically the boobs have to match the body. fat + small boobs is not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattchaamp)
    The entire concept of going out with someone and finding a partner is "superficial". Everyone's got preferences and ultimately you're not going to agree to a date with someone you're not slightly physically attracted to.

What does man up mean here? Maybe you should woman up and accept the hard truths.
    If boobs matter to him more than her personality and face then he should do her a favor and find a girl with a bigger cup

ReputationRep:
    Are you asking for real or is there some hidden irony in it to stir up the drama
    Curious. What do you mean by man up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold Stone)
    Curious. What do you mean by man up?
    I find it childish to ask random people on the internet whether he should or should not date a girl. If he doesn't feel it then he shouldn't date her, if boobs are what's stopping him.

ReputationRep:
    If boobs matter to him more than her personality and face then he should do her a favor and find a girl with a bigger cup
    If boobs mattered to him, he wouldn't have gone out with her in the first place. See? No one is harmed.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's pretty & has got a great personality but she's got no boobs, a cup more like lol.
    ofc plenty of men arent bothered by boobs and like other aspects plus personality. Just preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattchaamp)
    If boobs mattered to him, he wouldn't have gone out with her in the first place. See? No one is harmed.
    Yes I see. Still, he's asking strangers for opinions so I said what I think.

ReputationRep:
    I guess what it comes down to Love vs Lust. I understand that when you first meet someone; its those physical attractions that catches your eye. But it seems like you've gotten to know her and if your really asking us, the public, about whether or not you should date her based on her 'cup-size'. Then do the poor girl a favour and just end it. Im not sure if your trolling or if your being genuine but she doesnt deserve being played around; treat her how you'd like your mom to be treated. Sorry for being harsh mate. But hey- everyone has a type. If shes obviously not your type then move on. i wish you the best of luck finding someone who is your 'type'!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Isn't that the most important features of a person? Not everyone is going to be your ideal.

Looks (i'd say facially) and personality are the most key. Boobs shouldn't come into it, unless your being shallow. You could equally have a girl with big boobs but no personality. If you actually want a relationship with her you should be considering 'could I get along with her?'. If your looking just at her body then you shouldn't date her.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    As in no breasts whatsoever?

ReputationRep:
    I find it childish to ask random people on the internet whether he should or should not date a girl. If he doesn't feel it then he shouldn't date her, if boobs are what's stopping him.
    Thats fine its just 'man up' is normally used to shut down the feelings of men and this is really wrong.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.