The Student Room Group

Dealing with progressive feminist neurosis

The current political paradigm defines you get political points of whether you are non-white, female, gay or bisexual, non-Christian and that you therefore have more value if you are in these groups. You need to talk down and criticise the “oppressor” groups and praise the “oppressed” groups. (You can criticise Christianity but not Islam, men but not women, whites but not blacks).

You need to overlook any oppression of oppressor groups (like oppression of the whites in South Africa) and ensure that there is a state and corporate process in place to punish transgressors (like the Damore firing in Google).

Men need to be “New Men” and act like passive little girls and keep their racist opinions to themselves and stand back to let women and minorities break “the glass ceiling”.

This paradigm is largely pushed by female feminists who have a special kind of neurosis and chip on their shoulder and is being allowed to perpetuate by wimpy males that don’t have the ability to say “no” to women. No no one can talk about anything in the prevailing climate out of fear of being labelled something. People are jailed for posting “offensive” things on Twitter in a country where having the wrong opinions is a crime. Don’t all good men now need to speak up against the cultural Marxist censorship regime by speaking out in the pubs, in the institutions and in parliament.

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

People who do this aren't feminists, you need to realise this. There are actual feminists out there making an actual difference, and we shouldn't group them with these morons, it's an insult to everything they stand for.
[QUOTE="haha0901;76635844"]
Original post by Airplanebee2

Its so ironic that you said this. 'Passive little girls'. Maybe thats the reason we need feminism, because people like you come out so naturally with things like this, but wouldn't say 'passive little boy'. I'm open to hearing free speech, Im open to opposing argument, but I also need people to see me as strong and as capable as any male. For my career, for my respect, for rape culture.

In philosophy, religion, history, society - in almost everything, the male energy is active and the female energy is passive.

Only in post 1960s western postmodernist belief systems which see to impose making every group equal does that change. It is a lie because from nature most of these groups are different - you are seeking to impose a lie. And since I’m a man who engages in critical thinking not a infantile indoctrinated subservient male and therefore I am resisting it. I am not repressing females - difference is no repression - vive la difference.

Because the lie is so big - it needs the state to censor people and ultimately jail people to disagree in order to maintain itself. The cultural Marxist lie is maintained through the apparatus of state power. In the United States the lie has stated collapsing with the election of Presidenttr Trump but the lie is desperately trying to maintain itself.

We live in an indoctrinated brainwashed nation where the truth is banned and freedom of expression is banned.
(edited 6 years ago)
Jesus, I didn't realised Pat Condell was still going. Someone must be propping him up in front of the camera like a marionette these days.
Well he is helping to propagate facts over equality rhetoric and Crying Freedom in the face of politics oppression of speech and expression for anti-cultural Marxists and for the native indigenous people in this country so more power to him. News flash to the political system, these people have a right to express themselves without politics persecution through criminal proceedings.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
You’re really sticking it to ‘em by posting a rant on tsr. If only all men could be as alpha as you and show their ability to stand up to women by indirect ramblings on a student forum. Feminists are quaking in their boots.
Original post by cat_mac
You’re really sticking it to ‘em by posting a rant on tsr. If only all men could be as alpha as you and show their ability to stand up to women by indirect ramblings on a student forum. Feminists are quaking in their boots.

That’s an old cultural Marxist trick by trying to divide and conquer “you are the only one alone and ranting”. No! The tide is changing and we have the President of the United States behind us, and Vladimir Putin. It’s you that is diminishing and on the wring side of history. Come out if you media reinforced denial!

(No offence personally meant, I am sure you’re a lovely person. )
Original post by Radioactivedecay
People who do this aren't feminists, you need to realise this. There are actual feminists out there making an actual difference, and we shouldn't group them with these morons, it's an insult to everything they stand for.

What are actual feminists standing up for, please explain? This isn't confrontational btw, I just genuinely have no clue what moderate or liberal feminists campaign for these days...It seems like most of the women's marches are simply to critique Donald Trump and throw trash around on streets, for example.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
That’s an old cultural Marxist trick by trying to divide and conquer “you are the only one alone and ranting”. No! The tide is changing and we have the President of the United States behind us, and Vladimir Putin. It’s you that is diminishing and on the wring side of history. Come out if you media reinforced denial!

(No offence personally meant, I am sure you’re a lovely person. )

The keyboard warrior stance does just read as sjw’s but on the other team to me. Maybe I spend too long on this website, but when it comes down to it neither side seem to have a clue what they want to do outside of the social media/internet bubble. Seems to be a lot of shouting into the void.
[QUOTE="Airplanebee2;76635900"]
Original post by haha0901

In philosophy, religion, history, society - in almost everything, the male energy is active and the female energy is passive.

Only in post 1960s western postmodernist belief systems which see to impose making every group equal does that change. It is a lie because from nature most of these groups are different - you are seeking to impose a lie. And since I’m a man who engages in critical thinking not a infantile indoctrinated subservient male and therefore I am resisting it. I am not repressing females - difference is no repression - vive la difference.

Because the lie is so big - it needs the state to censor people and ultimately jail people to disagree in order to maintain itself. The cultural Marxist lie is maintained through the apparatus of state power. In the United States the lie has stated collapsing with the election of Presidenttr Trump but the lie is desperately trying to maintain itself.

We live in an indoctrinated brainwashed nation where the truth is banned and freedom of expression is banned.

Clever phrasing, anyone who is a man and disagrees with you is necessarily "infanitle", "indoctrinated" and "subservient".
Original post by yudothis
Clever phrasing, anyone who is a man and disagrees with you is necessarily "infanitle", "indoctrinated" and "subservient".

No I deal with objective facts.

In this cultural someone can make an argument about the oppression of colonisation for example. If someone makes an argument about the benefits of colonisation, then they have eggs thrown at then, they job is threatened or they are fired and their ideas are silenced.

This is objectively infantile behaviour, the refusal to have an adult discussion. Infantile stunted neurotics have taken over the asylum in this country.

Facts no longer matter to brainwashed people - brainwashed by an ideology that was formed from infantile feelings and raw emotion.

We are crumbling your wall one piece at a time till it is destroyed for ever.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cat_mac
The keyboard warrior stance does just read as sjw’s but on the other team to me. Maybe I spend too long on this website, but when it comes down to it neither side seem to have a clue what they want to do outside of the social media/internet bubble. Seems to be a lot of shouting into the void.

Speak for other people but personally I am very vocal about my views. I openly discuss them and especially if I see a political stand in the street.
With the ongoing anti right purge on Facebook , Twitter. And especially with YouTube using members of the ADL and SPLC to police and shutdown public spaces for anybody that they consider a hater I'm amazed that Pat Condell is still able to get stuff out.
Original post by Just my opinion
With the ongoing anti right purge on Facebook , Twitter. And especially with YouTube using members of the ADL and SPLC to police and shutdown public spaces for anybody that they consider a hater I'm amazed that Pat Condell is still able to get stuff out.

Politically neutral people must seize control of the mass-media, celebrity culture and online communication businesses from the radical leftists. For one thing this will stop many leftists from living in a goldfish bowl thinking that only a few fringe lunatics disagree with them.
(edited 6 years ago)
No I deal with objective facts.

In this cultural someone can make an argument about the oppression of colonisation for example. If someone makes an argument about the benefits of colonisation, then they have eggs thrown at then, they job is threatened or they are fired and their ideas are silenced.

This is objectively infantile behaviour, the refusal to have an adult discussion. Infantile stunted neurotics have taken over the asylum in this country.

Facts no longer matter to brainwashed people - brainwashed by an ideology that was formed from infantile feelings and raw emotion.

We are crumbling your wall one piece at a time till it is destroyed for ever.

That may very well be, but my point still stands. You haven't addressed it at all and merely repeated your OP, which I largely don't even disagree with in sentiment.
That may very well be, but my point still stands. You haven't addressed it at all and merely repeated your OP, which I largely don't even disagree with in sentiment.

As far as I can see you said I think anyone who disagrees with me is infantile. And I responded that it’s not that I just think they are infantile, people who disagree with me are objectively infantile. They are people who are incapable of free, neutral, balanced, critical and objective thought.
(edited 6 years ago)
As far as I can see you said I think anyone who disagrees with me is infantile. And I responded that it’s not that I just think they are infantile, people who disagree with me are objectively infantile. They are people who are incapable of free, neutral, balanced, critical and objective thought.

You assert your assumption as fact. You assume that people who are balanced and able to critically think, necessarily agree with you. That is what underpins your logic here. But that's not true.
You assert your assumption as fact. You assume that people who are balanced and able to critically think, necessarily agree with you. That is what underpins your logic here. But that's not true.

Well there are only 2 scenarios, I am right and three is something fundamentally wrong with our entire political system or I am wrong in which vase people can logically debate me, in which case let them go ahead and logically debate me.....
Well there are only 2 scenarios, I am right and three is something fundamentally wrong with our entire political system or I am wrong in which vase people can logically debate me, in which case let them go ahead and logically debate me.....

You being wrong does not imply our entire political system is wrong...
You being wrong does not imply our entire political system is wrong...

No me being right implies that the entire political system in the U.K. is wrong.... they can’t because all these years they have been “de-platforming” “far-right” people like me because they have no argument.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest