The Student Room Group

How to make good money whilst at uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cat_mac
You’ve admitted to being a serial catfish and feeling no remorse for the people you hurt, collecting their nudes and enjoying your control over them, you’re in no position to judge anyone. At least SD is between two consenting adults and not an emotional con artist. If anything is disgusting here, it’s you sis.

No judgement or anything...but are you involved in what you preach?
Original post by cat_mac
5F6515FF-8B0E-43E8-8679-05C16FA3E3F2.jpg.jpeg

Yes but I didn't do anything with them. I only enjoyed the power and control and i made them feel good.
Original post by Yojmoj
No judgement or anything...but are you involved in what you preach?

Nah but it’s something I’ve considered in the past and would consider in the future. I dabbled a bit (went on sd websites but never followed through to meet them) and you generally make £100 an hour, in 2-3 hour “dates”. If I ever need money fast I would probably go for it tbh
Reply 23
Original post by cat_mac
Nah but it’s something I’ve considered in the past and would consider in the future. I dabbled a bit (went on sd websites but never followed through to meet them) and you generally make £100 an hour, in 2-3 hour “dates”. If I ever need money fast I would probably go for it tbh

Honestly, if you are single and happy to do it, then go for it! If an old lady offered that to me and I were single then I'd be down. a weeks wage in 3 hours, fair enough.
Original post by Cold Stone
Yes but I didn't do anything with them. I only enjoyed the power and control and i made them feel good.

I never accused you of doing anything with them. But you conned people into giving you emotional labour, nude photos and god knows what else. You’re in no position to judge anyone, enjoying power and control over peoples lives.
Original post by cat_mac
I never accused you of doing anything with them. But you conned people into giving you emotional labour, nude photos and god knows what else. You’re in no position to judge anyone, enjoying power and control over peoples lives.

Sweetheart you've just admitted you would let an old man use your body for money and this is awful. Its incredibly low and disrespectful.

I did absolutely nothing with those nude photographs. I made them feel good and they enjoyed speaking with me. I don't even catfish anymore.
Sweetheart you've just admitted you would let an old man use your body for money and this is awful. Its incredibly low and disrespectful.

I did absolutely nothing with those nude photographs. I made them feel good and they enjoyed speaking with me. I don't even catfish anymore.

Disrespectful to who? It’s my body and if I wan’t to hop on some wrinkley d*ck for money then that’s my choice. Nothing to do with anyone else.

Personally I think using people, exploiting them so you can feel power and control, and feeling no remorse over the very real emotional damage being catfished can give is the lowest of the low. It’s despicable. Since you’re a serial liar i’m not going to take your word for it that you did nothing with those nudes. You can’t even tell the truth about who you are to people you speak to sweetheart, why would anything you say have any credibility? :rofl:

At least the men who are sugar daddies (usually 30-40 by the way, not a lot of 70 year olds internet savvy enough) are who they say they are and i’m consenting to showing them my body. These guys thought you were some hot chick that they had a connection with when you’re probably some perv who hasn’t left your basement in years. Sad that the only control you can get is from lying to people online. It’s pathetic.
Omg why are there people having arguments and talking **** unrelated to this thread, please? The OP didn't ask for the bs and why are you suggesting nonsense that's irrelevant and unhelpful in the first place. Please take yourselves off this thread and fight elsewhere. I'm speaking on behalf of the OP and the other ppl who would come to this thread for help and information from sensible people. Why do we need to be notified of this bs, please? the thread is asking about how to make money on youtube and you're arguing over who's the more disgusting person here? Are you all blind or what?
Original post by cat_mac
Disrespectful to who? It’s my body and if I wan’t to hop on some wrinkley d*ck for money then that’s my choice. Nothing to do with anyone else.

Personally I think using people, exploiting them so you can feel power and control, and feeling no remorse over the very real emotional damage being catfished can give is the lowest of the low. It’s despicable. Since you’re a serial liar i’m not going to take your word for it that you did nothing with those nudes. You can’t even tell the truth about who you are to people you speak to sweetheart, why would anything you say have any credibility? :rofl:

At least the men who are sugar daddies (usually 30-40 by the way, not a lot of 70 year olds internet savvy enough) are who they say they are and i’m consenting to showing them my body. These guys thought you were some hot chick that they had a connection with when you’re probably some perv who hasn’t left your basement in years. Sad that the only control you can get is from lying to people online. It’s pathetic.

So allowing an older man to use and do what ever he wants to do your body isn't low? Have you any idea what message you are sending to young women. Do you enjoy being submissive? I don't know why you can't get a real job or make your own money sensibly.

Most of them enjoyed it. If they have worries I did try and make them feel better. Catfishing isn't so bad because I never actually did anything to those photographs. I don't know why you have trouble believing this since my original post was sincere.

I don't even have a basement. Speaking about control what kind of control have you had? You let older men use and c'm on your body and god knows what else just so they can give you money to buy some makeup for yourself.

I don't know why you are so offended.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Yojmoj
So I have been applying for part time jobs, so far to no avail. I would be looking for 15-20 hours per week which if we were going by the expected £7.50 Per hour would equate to between £100-150 per week. However, surely there must be more efficient ways of making money than the typical standing behind a bar on weekend nights mixing drinks...

I have been reading up on a few ways and I don't know if they seem to be very practical or reliable as a constant cash flow.

What are some decent alternatives to making decent income whilst a full-time student?

Try mcdonalds. They take on a lot of students and are flexible. You can do as many or as little hours as you want. You can also transfer to a store near home in the holidays, so you have a job through the summer as well.
So allowing an older man to use and do what ever he wants to do your body isn't low? Have you any idea what message you are sending to young women. Do you enjoy being submissive? I don't know why you can't get a real job or make your own money sensibly.

Most of them enjoyed it. If they have worries I did try and make them feel better. Catfishing isn't so bad because I never actually did anything to those photographs. I don't know why you have trouble believing this since my original post was sincere.

I don't even have a basement. Speaking about control what kind of control have you had? You let older men use and c'm on your body and god knows what else just so they can give you money to buy some makeup for yourself.

I don't know why you are so offended.

It’s hilarious that you somehow think you did them a favour. I’m guessing if they saw the real you they wouldn’t dream of even looking at you, let alone giving you any of that attention you so craved.

If you actually read my posts, you would see that I haven’t actually done any SD work. But if I came to a place in my life where I needed cash fast, you’re damn right I would consider it. And I would never judge a sex worker for what they do to get by in life. You’re a pathetic little child in every aspect of your life, how you treat others and pretend to be someone else, how you can’t understand that people do what they have to to survive. I just feel bad for those girls pictures you used to con people, being tied to your trash existence. and your current bf for being that stupid to date someone who catfished them. :rofl:
Original post by cat_mac
It’s hilarious that you somehow think you did them a favour. I’m guessing if they saw the real you they wouldn’t dream of even looking at you, let alone giving you any of that attention you so craved.

If you actually read my posts, you would see that I haven’t actually done any SD work. But if I came to a place in my life where I needed cash fast, you’re damn right I would consider it. And I would never judge a sex worker for what they do to get by in life. You’re a pathetic little child in every aspect of your life, how you treat others and pretend to be someone else, how you can’t understand that people do what they have to to survive. I just feel bad for those girls pictures you used to con people, being tied to your trash existence. and your current bf for being that stupid to date someone who catfished them. :rofl:

"to survive" lmao what kind of struggle is this. You should of been studying in school.

Its sad you think looks matter. You have no idea what a relationship is. I don't know why you keep trying to offend me. The man who caught me has seen me and we are incredibly happy with each other. Maybe it seems unfair to you because nobody has even shown you the kindness this man has shown me. I am lucky and I am incredibly happy with him.
"to survive" lmao what kind of struggle is this. You should of been studying in school.

Its sad you think looks matter. You have no idea what a relationship is. I don't know why you keep trying to offend me. The man who caught me has seen me and we are incredibly happy with each other. Maybe it seems unfair to you because nobody has even shown you the kindness this man has shown me. I am lucky and I am incredibly happy with him.

I am qualified and have worked full time for four years but okAy keep trying to guess my life based on your closed minded view of sex workers.

You literally lied about what you look like so people would pay attention to you, if you didn’t care about looks then why go to effort to hide yourself?
A) insecurity about your looks
B) insecurity about your gender/sexuality
C) doing something gross and/or illegal so it can’t be traced back to you

I feel sorry for him, I really do. But keep assuming that I don’t have experience in life if that justifies your lack of empathy for the people you conned. Even a five year old has enough of a moral compass to know being a con artist isn’t something to aim for. You seem to love control and manipulation with no regard for others so I hope he gets out of what is probably an abusive relationship relatively unbruised.
Original post by cat_mac
I am qualified and have worked full time for four years but okAy keep trying to guess my life based on your closed minded view of sex workers.

You literally lied about what you look like so people would pay attention to you, if you didn’t care about looks then why go to effort to hide yourself?
A) insecurity about your looks
B) insecurity about your gender/sexuality
C) doing something gross and/or illegal so it can’t be traced back to you

I feel sorry for him, I really do. But keep assuming that I don’t have experience in life if that justifies your lack of empathy for the people you conned. Even a five year old has enough of a moral compass to know being a con artist isn’t something to aim for. You seem to love control and manipulation with no regard for others so I hope he gets out of what is probably an abusive relationship relatively unbruised.

I lied about my looks because thats the point of CATFISHING. I did it for power and control there is no other reason so please stop assuming.

Why would you feel sorry for him? We are both incredibly happy with each other. He is older than me and clearly older than you. You hate this because nobody has ever shown you the kindness he has shown me. You are acting as if I abuse him every day. I did add in my post that he isn't naive at all. For a while he didn't trust me at all and he was incredibly patient. I want nothing but to protect and care for him and I am incredibly lucky I can do so.
(edited 6 years ago)
I lied about my looks because thats the point of CATFISHING. I did it for power and control there is no other reason so please stop assuming.

Why would you feel sorry for him? We are both incredibly happy with each other. He is older than me and clearly older than you. You hate this because nobody has ever shown you the kindness he has shown me. You are acting as if I abuse him every day. I did add in my post that he isn't naive at all. For a while he didn't trust me at all and he was incredibly patient. I want nothing but to protect and care for him and I am incredibly lucky I can do so.

Power and control that you couldn’t get as yourself, so you needed to lie about what you looked like. Got it.

Not sure what relevance his age has. “Not naive in any way” but he got catfished :rofl: and then stayed with his catfish :rofl: sure thing hun. I’m sure it’s a magical relationship built on love and trust, oh wait....
Original post by cat_mac
Power and control that you couldn’t get as yourself, so you needed to lie about what you looked like. Got it.

Not sure what relevance his age has. “Not naive in any way” but he got catfished :rofl: and then stayed with his catfish :rofl: sure thing hun. I’m sure it’s a magical relationship built on love and trust, oh wait....

You don't really understand catfishing do you? I have always been private and competitive. I enjoy control but catfishing was an interesting experience.

This is really sad. You are upset because nobody has ever shown you the kindness this man has showed me. The only thing you can do is attack his purity and goodness because you are angry at him for forgiving me. Its been a while and we speak each day. You have no idea what kind of person he is and your hatred for his kindness is why you can't stand this all.

Our relationship didn't start with catfishing since we didn't know each other truly. It was only after he caught me I slowly started being honest. We both care for each other immensely and I know I am incredibly lucky. There is nobody like him.
You don't really understand catfishing do you? I have always been private and competitive. I enjoy control but catfishing was an interesting experience.

This is really sad. You are upset because nobody has ever shown you the kindness this man has showed me. The only thing you can do is attack his purity and goodness because you are angry at him for forgiving me. Its been a while and we speak each day. You have no idea what kind of person he is and your hatred for his kindness is why you can't stand this all.

Our relationship didn't start with catfishing since we didn't know each other truly. It was only after he caught me I slowly started being honest. We both care for each other immensely and I know I am incredibly lucky. There is nobody like him.

I don’t think you understand catfishing? You seem to think it’s something to brag about and be proud of, that being controlling and power obsessed are good things. You lack empathy, enjoy manipulating people, and lie. These aren’t positive traits hun.

It’s not kindness, it’s foolishness. I’m not angry with him, I pity him. And ultimately I pity you for needing to lie about who you are for people to care about you. Luckily i’ve never needed to deceive people to get attention, kindness or love. I get everything I need from being myself and treating those I care for with love and respect.
Original post by cat_mac
I don’t think you understand catfishing? You seem to think it’s something to brag about and be proud of, that being controlling and power obsessed are good things. You lack empathy, enjoy manipulating people, and lie. These aren’t positive traits hun.

It’s not kindness, it’s foolishness. I’m not angry with him, I pity him. And ultimately I pity you for needing to lie about who you are for people to care about you. Luckily i’ve never needed to deceive people to get attention, kindness or love. I get everything I need from being myself and treating those I care for with love and respect.

How exactly am I bragging? I just enjoy power and control.

When did I expect these men to care for me? I have no idea what you are speaking about but its clear that you are jealous. Jealous that nobody will ever show you kindness and care. He isn't a fool. He was hurt and upset for a long time and couldn't get over it but he was always kind towards me. Please stop insulting him for forgiving me.
How exactly am I bragging? I just enjoy power and control.

When did I expect these men to care for me? I have no idea what you are speaking about but its clear that you are jealous. Jealous that nobody will ever show you kindness and care. He isn't a fool. He was hurt and upset for a long time and couldn't get over it but he was always kind towards me. Please stop insulting him for forgiving me.

You made a whole thread about it.... it was very much bragging.

I don’t need to be jealous sweetie, I would never be jealous of someone who acts like a pathetic child by hiding who they are. I’ve received plenty of kindness and care that I’ve earned by showing it back to people. You’re probably mistaking pity for kindness in your case. No matter what you protest, it’s a messed up relationship built on lies and manipulation. His is an idiot for forgiving you, I hope he manages to get away from you and finds an honest girl who doesn’t need power and control over other people and doesn’t need to pretend to be someone else online.
Original post by cat_mac
You made a whole thread about it.... it was very much bragging.

I don’t need to be jealous sweetie, I would never be jealous of someone who acts like a pathetic child by hiding who they are. I’ve received plenty of kindness and care that I’ve earned by showing it back to people. You’re probably mistaking pity for kindness in your case. No matter what you protest, it’s a messed up relationship built on lies and manipulation. His is an idiot for forgiving you, I hope he manages to get away from you and finds an honest girl who doesn’t need power and control over other people and doesn’t need to pretend to be someone else online.

One day I hope you find somebody who despite has a hard time forgetting your sins is able to forgive you because they like and care for you truly. There is nothing more beautiful than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending