The Student Room Group

I like my best friend

recently I have noticed I have feelings for my best friend. We have both hooked up with each other friends previously and we recently(ish) hooked up. He is very closed and almost never talks about his feelings. He has told a mutual friend of ours that he may have feelings for me. What do i do ! We both go to uni next year do i wait it out or say something.
Original post by clara43
recently I have noticed I have feelings for my best friend. We have both hooked up with each other friends previously and we recently(ish) hooked up. He is very closed and almost never talks about his feelings. He has told a mutual friend of ours that he may have feelings for me. What do i do ! We both go to uni next year do i wait it out or say something.

It is up to you.
Which year are you in?
Do you mean next calendar year or next academic?

It is good to try, but.

Your friendship will never be the same again.
It probably wont survive uni.
If its year 13, the focus on your exams.

You can talk about it or just be close friends without doing anything?
I don't think he is "closed" at all. He shared his feelings with a mutual friend and not you. Sounds strange.
AHHHHH babe this is such an annoying situation. Maybe just leave it for a couple of weeks and see if he gives anymore hints? and if he doesn’t like u back don’t feel to cut up, you have ur exams to focus on and you’ll meet loads of new boys at uni next year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending