The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park?

So.... I sort of booked and got accepted into Broadgate Park. However, I didn't do any research and when I googled it, after already getting the confirmation, the reviews said it was terrible. Have I made a bad choice? My lectures will be at University Park and it was the closest self catered when I looked on the map.

I've booked a standard room. A review mentioned that only en-suites get the nice buildings and the standard rooms were all in the run down buildings ...is this true?
Broadgate isn’t as bad as the internet says it is. It is no less ‘outdated’ or ‘old’ than the University accommodation on campus. It is very sociable as there are 2000 students living there. Yes it is true that the en-suite rooms are in more modern buildings but the standard rooms are just as modern as the rooms in the UP campus accommodation.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by h.findlay321
Broadgate isn’t as bad as the internet says it is. It is no less ‘outdated’ or ‘old’ than the University accommodation on campus. It is very sociable as there are 2000 students living there. Yes it is true that the en-suite rooms are in more modern buildings but the standard rooms are just as modern as the rooms in the UP campus accommodation.

Do you go to Nottingham?
Original post by jsk800
Do you go to Nottingham?

Nah starting there in September
Original post by h.findlay321
Nah starting there in September

Unconditional squad?
Original post by jsk800
Unconditional squad?

Yeah haha

Quick Reply

Latest