Turn on thread page Beta

my gf is threatening to leave me unless I become vegan watch

ReputationRep:
    she always moans saying I am destroying the planet by eating meat but i dont know how you can live as a vegan, she keeps trying to ram her opinion down my throat and has said if I don't change to vegan soon she will finish with me

ReputationRep:
    It's a choice between getting her to keep putting your meat in her mouth or you to keep putting meat in yours.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    She’s a hypocrite considering she eats your meat like twice a day. She moans during that too.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    assuming you arent a troll then wave her goodbye imo if thats not your choice.

ReputationRep:
    It is possible, and probably better for earth, but you don't need that 'rammed down your throat'. Today it is veganism, tomorrow it will be anti-vax.

I would leave now, don't need that craziness in my life. Honestly, I would rather be alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    She’s a hypocrite considering she eats your meat like twice a day. She moans during that too.
    **** dude we made almost the same joke we must on the same wavelength or summin.

ReputationRep:
    YO Go green my dude

Peace out
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by crosssafley)
    **** dude we made almost the same joke we must on the same wavelength or summin.
    Great minds think alike

How ridiculous, tell her to f*ck off. Or leave her and see how she takes it, I don't see why you'd want to be with someone who'd break up with you for not forcing yourself into a lifestyle you don't want.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Dodo0099)
    YO Go green my dude

Peace out
    Going green gave me IQ level 420

ReputationRep:
    being vegan does have its benefits though I would seriously consider it

(Original post by The Night King)
    Going green gave me IQ level 420
    Really? Mine dropped to 69

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the anti vegan)
    she always moans saying I am destroying the planet by eating meat but i dont know how you can live as a vegan, she keeps trying to ram her opinion down my throat and has said if I don't change to vegan soon she will finish me
    If you don't agree with her opinion leave her. Militant Vegan's are stupid we can breed more cows, chickens, lambs.etc we have been doing it for hundreds and hundreds of years. Out of interest what is the reason she wants you to be a vegan?

ReputationRep:
    but the animals have rights as well to live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo0099)
    YO Go green my dude

Peace out
    theres a reason youre extinct

(Original post by Michaela Watson)
    No.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaela Watson)
    And the OP has the right to eat meat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    theres a reason youre extinct
    Hey there yeah, it's because the space lizard illuminati killed all the Dodo's to hide their 17th century novichok nerve agent, it's currently being kept in area 51 if you don't believe me.

Anyway have a good weekend and make sure to wear double denim to stop yourself from being brainwashed and put into a FEMA camp

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.