The Student Room Group

Im Got Milk AMA

Go on, I’ll even answer truthfully

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've heard so much about you on TSR. Why do people talk about you often, or why do you think that happens?
Why is the world run by illuminati space lizards
Original post by Cod3tte
I've heard so much about you on TSR. Why do people talk about you often, or why do you think that happens?
because Im a creative genius.. Im not even saying that to act big-headed, its just facts. My mind works harder than the average human everything I touch turns to gold. Even the mods know I bring value to this site.
do u never fall over bc you got milk in your bones
Reply 5
Original post by Got Milk
because Im a creative genius.. Im not even saying that to act big-headed, its just facts. My mind works harder than the average human everything I touch turns to gold. Even the mods know I bring value to this site.

Okay then... :s-smilie:
Original post by Dodo0099
Why is the world run by illuminati space lizards

I dont know about space lizards, but I do believe in the Illuminati.
Original post by YouAreAYute
do u never fall over bc you got milk in your bones

I fell over today, so yeh.
What type of milk have you got
I fell over today, so yeh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE
Original post by CoolCavy
What type of milk have you got

Swag milk
where you get milk from? cows titties or your moma's titties?
Swag milk

why?
Original post by Animotion712
where you get milk from? cows titties or your moma's titties?
your grans
Original post by monkeyman0121
why?
why what?
What GCSE's and A-levels did you get?
Original post by Anonymous1502
What GCSE's and A-levels did you get?

Failed GCSE and didnt do A Levels.. I didnt pay much attention in school and shortly after was sent to a young offenders. Its only in recent years Ive tried to get back into education. I work in IT my plan is to keep getting experience and go into Network engineering.
Failed GCSE and didnt do A Levels.. I didnt pay much attention in school and shortly after was sent to a young offenders. Its only in recent years Ive tried to get back into education. I work in IT my plan is to keep getting experience and go into Network engineering.

It's really good that you're trying to get back into education! :smile:

Why do you think you got off track in the first place?

Quick Reply