The Student Room Group

How you met your love

I met mine at school because we were in the same classes for EVERYTHING 🤗 we’ve had some crazy times and do weird things like glue our hands together in class once. We’ve been together 2 years and 2 months on Thursday. In Year 11 at the moment 😊

Scroll to see replies

this is exactly the kind of thread I've been wanting to comment in haha
I met him on TSR and so far its been a week, albeit a rocky one, started off on a wobbly foot but now finding our path and enjoying every moment <3
Met mine when I saw her on facebook, we do crazy stuff together too like how I peer into her window at night, and once she pranked me by getting a restraining order against me and sending me to jail. fun times.
Original post by crosssafley
Met mine when I saw her on facebook, we do crazy stuff together too like how I peer into her window at night, and once she pranked me by getting a restraining order against me and sending me to jail. fun times.
not sure if joking but I actually met someone in young offenders who this happened to..
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
this is exactly the kind of thread I've been wanting to comment in haha
I met him on TSR and so far its been a week, albeit a rocky one, started off on a wobbly foot but now finding our path and enjoying every moment <3

Are you dating him!!!!
Original post by Got Milk
not sure if joking but I actually met someone in young offenders who this happened to..

Not joking we are together now, not physically because I can't come within 300m
Original post by Cold Stone
Are you dating him!!!!

nope
(edited 6 years ago)
hey Cold Stone, yes I am :biggrin:

@Less(e/o)n :colondollar:

Blimey!
Moved to relationships

Looool ooook then
Not joking we are together now, not physically because I can't come within 300m
ok you are joking.. I was honestly wondering if you were the guy
Original post by Cold Stone
Blimey!

as I say, for a week but it was rocky to start off with lol, we're great now :biggrin:
Original post by Got Milk
ok you are joking.. I was honestly wondering if you were the guy

Well I am and I'm glad to see you've remembered just know that you'll be watched through a telescope tonight, I hope it makes you feel loved.
as I say, for a week but it was rocky to start off with lol, we're great now :biggrin:

Why was it rocky ? Lol being nosey
Original post by Shanhadden
Why was it rocky ? Lol being nosey

had some troubles involving disagreeing over a post I made on TSR but its all cool now, the post was nothing bad lmao, he just wasn't into it :P which is fair enough, I'm chill with posting now :smile:
had some troubles involving disagreeing over a post I made on TSR but its all cool now, the post was nothing bad lmao, he just wasn't into it :P which is fair enough, I'm chill with posting now :smile:

At least it’s cool now then 😊
Original post by Shanhadden
At least it’s cool now then 😊

yeah, exactly :smile:
@Less(e/o)n is a true gentleman and a saint for putting up with me lmao :biggrin:

In all honesty, I'm not that bad xD I just have a self-deprecating sense of humour sometimes so I make myself sound bad :tongue:
yeah, exactly :smile:
@Less(e/o)n is a true gentleman and a saint for putting up with me lmao :biggrin:

In all honesty, I'm not that bad xD I just have a self-deprecating sense of humour sometimes so I make myself sound bad :tongue:

You've been talking ONLINE for 7 DAYS and you act like you two is married.
yeahhhhh :tongue: you do

that timing though lmao the way you turn up right at this moment :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
Dont listen to getmeoffmyphone she is a player

Quick Reply

Latest