The Student Room Group

SPIDERS

I hate them!!!! Once I felt something on my shoulder and I looked and was face to face with a massive spider 🕷 I instantly whacked it in god knows what direction I just wanted it off me!! Anyways then I feel something on my leg.. the spider runs UP MY SKIRT! I ran around jumping and screaming nasty nasty creatures. Pervy insects

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thepizzawaffle
I hate them!!!! Once I felt something on my shoulder and I looked and was face to face with a massive spider 🕷 I instantly whacked it in god knows what direction I just wanted it off me!! Anyways then I feel something on my leg.. the spider runs UP MY SKIRT! I ran around jumping and screaming nasty nasty creatures. Pervy insects

I’m a guy and I hate spiders. I’m terrified of them. I want a gf who can either knock the crap out of them for me or a gf who will run away with me ( both are equally cute)
I absolutely hate them. So utterly terrified of them. That emoji made me jump!
Original post by SherlockD
I’m a guy and I hate spiders. I’m terrified of them. I want a gf who can either knock the crap out of them for me or a gf who will run away with me ( both are equally cute)

God id call a Uber and when they arrive I’d pay them to come in and kill a spider from the house. Hate them so much
Original post by Got Milk
Shhh Shan

Stop stalking me creep
I would sacrifice one of my limbs to not have any spiders get near me. Would be unfair to them to just get killed if they ain't poisonous and done nothing deserving of it.

P.S. My dad picks up spiders (and literally all other insects that ain't dangerous) like he's picking up a small doll. Damn, he ain't afraid of ****.
Reply 6
spiders have feelings too :frown:
Original post by JDieMstr
I would sacrifice one of my limbs to not have any spiders get near me. Would be unfair to them to just get killed if they ain't poisonous and done nothing deserving of it.

P.S. My dad picks up spiders (and literally all other insects that ain't dangerous) like he's picking up a small doll. Damn, he ain't afraid of ****.

You’re dad is crazy brave
I did get bitten by a grass or hay spider when I was like 5 though. God it hurt so much!!!
Reply 9
Spiders are cute, but more importantly they kill flies. My dog can't even do that.

Don't hurt my spidey boys, they're good boys.
Original post by tosspot
spiders are cute, but more importantly they kill flies. My dog can't even do that.

don't hurt my spidey boys, they're good boys.

ewwww noooo
that spider wanted a bit of pus-say
I don't care if it's 2AM in the morning I will scream and expect someone to get rid of the spider
It's perfectly rational to be scared of spiders they are freaky and eww
But Lucas the spider on YouTube is the only spider I like
Reply 13
Original post by SherlockD

I made a Spider topic a few months back with a pic of a massive spider in my home shielding itself in a sweet-spot and the dilemma I faced

It was so scary that it didn't get a single reply
Stop stalking me creep

Now now shan
be like charlie kelly embrace the spiders
Original post by Tosspot
Spiders are cute, but more importantly they kill flies. My dog can't even do that.

Don't hurt my spidey boys, they're good boys.

I think you would reconsider if you see the aftermath of a lethal spiders bite. FYI, these cute types of spiders are mostly in jungles and rainforests. The ones that you would generally see more of(and get nightmares from) are like the huntsman spider, tarantula, black widow etc.
ewwww noooo

I can go all day.
Also don't search for cute spiders with safe search off, dear god.
Original post by JDieMstr
I think you would reconsider if you see the aftermath of a lethal spiders bite. FYI, these cute types of spiders are mostly in jungles and rainforests. The ones that you would generally see more of(and get nightmares from) are like the huntsman spider, tarantula, black widow etc.

You could say that about most animals, puppies are cute but german shepard attacks are vicious
I've seen the deadly and creepy ones and I still find them cute, wouldn't hold them though.
Do you live in Brazil/Australia? I doubt I'd see a camel spider or black widow in the flesh outside of a zoo or ecology lab.
Speaking of nightmare fuel...

Spoiler

I agree, there are cute spiders. Here's one I find cute, spoiler cos image is big and annoying to scroll through.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest