The Student Room Group

Lying about grades on ucas

My friend genuinely lied about his grades on his ucas application and now he's received unconditionals. Will he get caught? He sent the application away without his teacher reviewing his application. Will he get away with it?
If it was his final grades no he won't 😂 The unis will ask for copies or verify first. Terms and conditions. If only it was that easy
Reply 2
Original post by Emmaboyd
If it was his final grades no he won't 😂 The unis will ask for copies or verify first. Terms and conditions. If only it was that easy

But he's already holding places in unis because of the "grades" he put in. What if he drops out of school. Will they still check if his grades are correct and aren't they meant to do that before handing out offers?
I'm 99% sure the Unis have to check everything before/on entry, when I went for an interview to Dundee they asked for every document I had! Yes he has a place for now but Unis always over offer because they know not everyone will pick. Someone will have to let on. If it's really worrying you maybe let someone know
Reply 4
Pretty sure he'd get away with it.

Quick Reply

Latest