AQA Biology GCSE Specimen Paper 2 (Set 2) Watch

BobJones789
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, for those who have done the specimen papers for the triple science award, is it possible for you to tell me some of the main sections (mostly from the ecology topic) to revise, please.
Due to concentrating on physics and chemistry, i am unable to do all of my notes for the ecology topic, as it is VERY long, and i only have until next week to do it.
It will be very much appreciated, thank you.
Limaj_lra
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by BobJones789)
Hi, for those who have done the specimen papers for the triple science award, is it possible for you to tell me some of the main sections (mostly from the ecology topic) to revise, please.
Due to concentrating on physics and chemistry, i am unable to do all of my notes for the ecology topic, as it is VERY long, and i only have until next week to do it.
It will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.
BobJones789
Rep:
?
Thank you so much. If you don't mind, could you send it to me please?
Was there any questions from the biodiversity, biomass, food security and farming, trophic levels
BobJones789
Rep:
?
Do you have any idea what the english lit paper 2 edexcel questions are for a christmas carol and the relationships section?
Limaj_lra
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Thank you so much. If you don't mind, could you send it to me please?
Was there any questions from the biodiversity, biomass, food security and farming, trophic levels

Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.
BobJones789
Rep:
?
(Original post by Limaj_lra)
Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.
No sorry, I don't. Can you not pm them to me?
Limaj_lra
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No sorry, I don't. Can you not pm them to me?
Sure but it will take sometime.
BobJones789
Rep:
?
Sure but it will take sometime.
Thank you, i really appreciate it
Limaj_lra
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Quality is gonna be a bit sh!t
BobJones789
Rep:
?
Alright
BobJones789
Rep:
?
Quality is gonna be a bit sh!t
How long
Limaj_lra
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How long

Sorry i have to link it to my gmail account now, then send the link, like 20 minutes , sorry for the waste of time, mum called.
nopey1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
yo could u send me some chemistry questions
Fat Rakz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
HI could u send them to me plz via insta?
Neeve1022
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Could you send me a picture of the biology mock if I give you my Instagram
Elfarida
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I was wondering if you would also be able to send me pictures of the mock as I would appreciate it so much!!
soundgirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.
please let me know if you could send me the mygcsescience videos, it would be so so appreciated, thanks!
BobJones789
Rep:
?
(Original post by soundgirl)
please let me know if you could send me the mygcsescience videos, it would be so so appreciated, thanks!
I did check but most were locked - would appreciate it if you send it to me too please
Elfarida
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I did check but most were locked - would appreciate it if you send it to me too please
Is anyone able to send my any pictures of the science papers set 2 paper 2 ?? As I really need them and it would be much appreciated!
BobJones789
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elfarida)
Is anyone able to send my any pictures of the science papers set 2 paper 2 ?? As I really need them and it would be much appreciated!
Haven't got them, nor have i done any (except biology which was a couple of weeks back now)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads