The Student Room Group

AQA Biology GCSE Specimen Paper 2 (Set 2)

Scroll to see replies

Hi could I have the higher ones please.If you need any help I'm here.

Original post by Limaj_lra
Im so sorry but I only have the higher papers. Sorry man
Hi, I've got the biology triple set 2 paper 2 paper as I did it for my most recent mock. I will try and see if I can post all the questions on this thread tomorrow somehow :smile:
Email please

[email protected]
thanks!
Original post by Work hard !
Hi could I have the higher ones please.If you need any help I'm here.

HI please could you send me the higher biology chemistry and physics please.
Sorry i have to link it to my gmail account now, then send the link, like 20 minutes , sorry for the waste of time, mum called.

Hey could you send me a pictures of the biology mock. I dont have instagram but i have snapchat?
Sure but it will take sometime.

If you still have those pictures I would really appreciate if you could send them to me
Sorry i have to link it to my gmail account now, then send the link, like 20 minutes , sorry for the waste of time, mum called.

Email or pm I don't care please if you can send that paper if you can or have all the other papers too can you pm me those too thank you
Original post by BobJones789
Hi, for those who have done the specimen papers for the triple science award, is it possible for you to tell me some of the main sections (mostly from the ecology topic) to revise, please.
Due to concentrating on physics and chemistry, i am unable to do all of my notes for the ecology topic, as it is VERY long, and i only have until next week to do it.
It will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Do you have the questions for biology specimen paper 2 set 2 (triple)
Do you have instagram I can send you all the pictures of the actual mock questions lol, and sadly no i don't know what will come up for English because I do a AQA but for a christmas carol it may be Redemption on Scrooge and as a whole.

Hi can you send me the pictures ?
ThAnks
Original post by BobJones789
Haven't got them, nor have i done any (except biology which was a couple of weeks back now)

do u have paper 1 of biology higher
Reply 50
If you done the paper, can you either tell me the hardest topics there and/or if you have the paper send it to me.
is there anyway you still have the aqa biology paper 2 set 2 triple science paper?
Revise Inheritance,Genetic Variation and Evolution, those are big topics that also came up in the paper 2 mocks, but for revision just watch those my-gcsescience videos and freesciencelesson( on youtube). I got the mygcsescience videos all downloaded, ask if you want it.

me please

Quick Reply