The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA-Business Management-Help

International Student--Offer from University of East Anglia for Business management-- for 75% (around AAB) in exams--have fallen severely ill during exams-- may get around 65%(BBB/ABB)

I'm under a lot of pressure as the location for the next four years of my family depends on this result.

Basically, Anybody with past experiences with this university/course who can give any input?
Are they Likely to accept?
I know it depends on the vacancies and stuff but, USUALLY what happens?
I'm extremely stressed right now :/
Original post by Sohampatni
International Student--Offer from University of East Anglia for Business management-- for 75% (around AAB) in exams--have fallen severely ill during exams-- may get around 65%(BBB/ABB)

I'm under a lot of pressure as the location for the next four years of my family depends on this result.

Basically, Anybody with past experiences with this university/course who can give any input?
Are they Likely to accept?
I know it depends on the vacancies and stuff but, USUALLY what happens?
I'm extremely stressed right now :/

There is no usually. When you have your results ring them.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi @Sohampatni, first - please don't panic! As @alleycat393 said, it is best to ring us as soon as you have your results. Our friendly Admissions Team can be reached at +44 (0)1603 591515 or alternatively by email at [email protected].

We wish you all the best with your results :h: Please do let me know if you have any other questions on UEA at all!

- Laura, UEA Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending