Conspiracy theorist claims to have found MH370 on google earth.

Watch
The PoliticalGuy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ooooh interesting, the Australian (yep he's Australian, you might have guessed it beforehand) mechanical engineer claims to have located the missing plane 22.5km from Mauritius. He also claims that authorities refuse to search their because it is full of bullet holes, he also said
"the possibilities of the US shooting the plane down is very high"
I actually believe it, surprisingly this explanation fills in all the holes of the original story. People who believe in a flat earth call themselves flat-earthers, we should call our-selves MH370-Bulletholeers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gle-Earth.html
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is novel...
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mr McMahon said he sent the information to the Australian Transport and Safety Bureau (ATSB) and they where unable to rule out completely that it wasn't the missing plane.
yoooooooooo this is lit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (14)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
11.43%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
5.71%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (7)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (4)
11.43%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (4)
11.43%

Watched Threads