The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Undergraduate law at coventry uni

Hi, im a first year law student at Coventry Uni. I was just wondering if Coventrys a pretty good uni for law and what the realistic career opportunites are after graduation. Im considering changing unis and was wondering what are some of the unis that are better than Cov, but with the similar entry requirements, for law. Also, I really want to work in the USA so would Cov uni be good for that?
Original post by Jerome Mathew
Hi, im a first year law student at Coventry Uni. I was just wondering if Coventrys a pretty good uni for law and what the realistic career opportunites are after graduation. Im considering changing unis and was wondering what are some of the unis that are better than Cov, but with the similar entry requirements, for law. Also, I really want to work in the USA so would Cov uni be good for that?

Hi Jerome,
I'm not sure which of our Law courses you're studying, but with our Law LLB programme you have a great opportunity to take a placement or international experience year between 2nd and 3rd year, which could provide you with the chance to enhance your CV/employability - and everyone i've spoke to who's done it has had an amazing time! You can even combine the two by doing a placement abroad - and since you mention you really want to work in the USA, it could be something to look into! You can find out more info here.
Maybe have a chat with your personal tutor too! They're always happy to help, and you'll be amazed at how many opportunity there are on campus just waiting to be tapped into!
Best of luck!
Josh (Social Media Team)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending