The Student Room Group

Would you date a guy with no abs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KatheO11
Yes, In fact, I would prefer to date a guy who did not have a defined abdomen. This does not mean I would date a guy who had belly rolls. The slim and strong is a great look.

Unless they're of course, he can get away with anything no conditions there :tongue:
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
Unless they're @The Night King of course, he can get away with anything no conditions there :tongue:

I really hope this is sarcasm... to me, he is completely unattractive. His physique is not good for me.
Original post by KatheO11
I really hope this is sarcasm... to me, he is completely unattractive. His physique is not good for me.

not entirely, it was in part a lighthearted joke but also imo he's pretty damn fine :wink: never was into the bodybuilder type but yoooooo
I have 0 muscle XD as im skinny af lol. I always thought id be snapped as a twig and ive started to work out because, besides thinking im ugly, i thought girls hated guys who are skinny.

But i guess this isnt the case lol. Just gotta get the courage to ask someone out as being 19 and kinda shy isnt ideal lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Haha I don't have abs. Nobody gives a **** though. Women seem to assume I've got abs for some reason, probably because I look jacked. I'll probably get them soon... I wonder what I'll look like at 8% body fat. I don't think I've ever been that low.
Of course! I love squishy people!
Original post by Supernova36

You tagged the troll dupe again :lol: I haven't even got any abs atm :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending