laura_er1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anybody know any helpful biology study Youtubers, particularly for the OCR Spec? AS & A level would be great
puddleduck
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not sure about specifically OCR A level, but this channel is excellent: https://www.youtube.com/user/armandohasudungan

(Might sometimes be a bit too in depth for A level, but the visual aspect can be really useful)
GCSE qwert
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by laura.odion101)
Does anybody know any helpful biology study Youtubers, particularly for the OCR Spec? AS & A level would be great
I know it’s not a YouTube channel but use snaprevise. My siblings use it and it’s really good. It costs but you can get discounts from the emails they send you or you can use student discounts from school. (Its about £30)

It comes with videos, notes and summaries for both As and A2 which has exam questions and quizzes that you can test yourself on. It has a core practice section and a mock section aswell. (The mock videos go through each question)
It comes in three exam boards including ocr
- they do more subjects like chemistry, physics, maths, English literature, history, geography and psychology

Name:  3757866B-A85B-40A6-93D4-C1EE5906CD5D.png
Views: 72
Size:  213.5 KB
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.2%
I'm not sure (59)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (381)
29.24%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.84%
I'm not a current university student (641)
49.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed