The Student Room Group

TSR Males and Females

Has it ever happened to you that you are talking to someone, and you guys talk a lot and then there comes a point where for one person it becomes serious and all, but you don't want anything from your side, and then when you along the lines say that, they just stop messaging you. It has happened to me at least 3 times on this site, and it is a shame because we have someone to talk too, but they develop a liking towards you.

Scroll to see replies

oooo @ them
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Has it ever happened to you that you are talking to someone, and you guys talk a lot and then there comes a point where for one person it becomes serious and all, but you don't want anything from your side, and then when you along the lines say that, they just stop messaging you. It has happened to me at least 3 times on this site, and it is a shame because we have someone to talk too, but they develop a liking towards you.

Omdsss yes, it has happened to me recently, the guy kept hinting that he liked me but I didnt realise until the last minure and I told him straight up that I dont really feel the same and now hes blunt asf towards me, like I dont get it, try being honest and nice but he takes the wrong way as if im kicking him out my life, like take a chill pill cuz, aint the end of the world.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Omdsss yes, it has happened to me recently, the guy kept hinting that he liked me but I didnt realise until the last minure and I told him straight up that I dont really feel the same and now hes blunt asf towards me, like I dont get it, try being honest and nice but he takes the wrong way as if im kicking him out my life, like take a chill pill cuz, aint the end of the world.

Happened to me twice, and then their was a guy flirting with me, so when I done it back (obviously so he could leave me alone) it worked! He found me annoying I think and just stopped messaging.
It has happened to me like 3 times, the guy just stops messaging because I am not interested in a relationship.
How do you if they are thristy or not?
i'm sorry , ok
No one ever messages me :frown:
Wow.
Good idea that those PM'S have been unread for me then. But fr? Is it girls or guys?
The length they go to impress you.
The length they go to impress you.

Not sure if hes chatting bs or not....
Original post by Emrockpurple
No one ever messages me :frown:

Sameee! 😂
Original post by Becci166
Sameee! 😂

dw eventually you will get someone who has nothing else to do but send 'thirsty' PM's to you
Good idea that those PM'S have been unread for me then. But fr? Is it girls or guys?

I mean it seems as if guys do that.
I mean it seems as if guys do that.

For us girls they yh that would be the case but girls who send it to guys go to a whole new level
dw eventually you will get someone who has nothing else to do but send 'thirsty' PM's to you

Gosh I am new here so that could be why!
Not really, I hardly have any PMs or follows. Nor do I ultimately care. I want to help people, I don't need recognition or any crazy people stalking my profile. :tongue:
Dude you arent supposed to disclose PM's but that one is jokessss
Did the same person message you again?
Wow.

Quick Reply

Latest