Turn on thread page Beta

During sex it started to smell watch

This may be funny to some people but it isn’t to me.
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and we was having sex when we started having sex my vagina started smelling so bad. He clocked on and so did I. He asked should he carry on and because I felt disgusted in myself and embarrassed I said no. He then asked like was I on my period and I should of bathed properly in a joking way then I got upset because we waited a long time to have sex lol due to our busy schedule and the fact we don’t live together. My friend said he’s a prick and trying to make me feel like ****.

After talking to him I felt better and he told me I should come tomorrow and spend the whole day with him ?

Has his happened to anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    hi i dont think that is normal you should probs have that checked out and yeah he sound a bit of a dic if he said that but if youve talked it over then its cool but u should still get that sorted mate bye ps are u gonna try again coss that sounded traumatic as ****

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why you'd smell down there during sex but not normally? Obviously any smells are naturally exacerbated during sex but it doesn't CAUSE bad smells. Perhaps you have an infection or something which you need to deal with?

ReputationRep:
    he musta been doing one hell of a number on you jesus christ :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This may be funny to some people but it isn’t to me.
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and we was having sex when we started having sex my vagina started smelling so bad. He clocked on and so did I. He asked should he carry on and because I felt disgusted in myself and embarrassed I said no. He then asked like was I on my period and I should of bathed properly in a joking way then I got upset because we waited a long time to have sex lol due to our busy schedule and the fact we don’t live together. My friend said he’s a prick and trying to make me feel like ****.

After talking to him I felt better and he told me I should come tomorrow and spend the whole day with him ?

Has his happened to anyone else ?
    oof! That's why I'm glad to be male. Washing my c*ck is as easy as scrubbing my arms. You women were cursed with a sweaty, fleshy, oozy meatpocket that probably doesn't get much air and can't be scrubbed vigorously. First of all, let me just say I'm no expert in femenine hygiene so I won't attempt to give you advice on that front. Secondly, most guys expect the c*nt to smell a bit. Doesn't make it any less disgusting but most blokes should be fairly sympathetic. I would ignore your friend's advice in this instance, they don't know what's going on in your boyfriends head, even if they have the best intentions. Women have a nasty habit of talking sh*t about their friend's BFs. I don't know if it's jealousy or overprotectiveness. Talk to him. If you've been together for 2 years, it shouldn't be too hard, no pun intended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilanderingBum)
    oof! That's why I'm glad to be male. Washing my c*ck is as easy as scrubbing my arms. You women were cursed with a sweaty, fleshy, oozy meatpocket that probably doesn't get much air and can't be scrubbed vigorously. First of all, let me just say I'm no expert in femenine hygiene so I won't attempt to give you advice on that front. Secondly, most guys expect the c*nt to smell a bit. Doesn't make it any less disgusting but most blokes should be fairly sympathetic. I would ignore your friend's advice in this instance, they don't know what's going on in your boyfriends head, even if they have the best intentions. Women have a nasty habit of talking sh*t about their friend's BFs. I don't know if it's jealousy or overprotectiveness. Talk to him. If you've been together for 2 years, it shouldn't be too hard, no pun intended
    ^^What he said. Guy read my mind. About your bf jokingly saying if you took a proper bath, take the benefit of doubt and think that he was trying to lighten up the mood so you don't feel over conscious about it and feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eva.smith)
    hi i dont think that is normal you should probs have that checked out and yeah he sound a bit of a dic if he said that but if youve talked it over then its cool but u should still get that sorted mate bye ps are u gonna try again coss that sounded traumatic as ****
    Im inn the implant so it’s hard to know when I’ll get my period. But my period has just come!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Fannies don’t smell like flowers. Da f*** was he expecting

ReputationRep:
    Some contraversial 'advice' given here. I agree that your bf was trying to lighten the moment, albeit clumsily! As for the smell, it would be a very good idea to get a checkup. bodily odour is one thing but awful smells are not right even if you are close to your period - a visual check would confirm that. Get some medical advice and let us know how you get on. Atb.

ReputationRep:
    could be an infection, see a doctor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.