The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Any way to get in without having to resit my Alevels?

Hi, im currently doing my first year LLB Law at Coventry uni and I applied to move to Uni of Liverpool for LLB law from first year this year. I applied to liverpool last year but got rejected due to my poor Alevel grades. I got BBD at A level and liverpool now gave me an offer of AB in my A level resits, which im no longer resiting as I have first year exams and courseworks to focus on, so its not practical to do both. Is there any way I can get into uni of liverpool this september for LLB Law for first year? Or is there any other good unis for law that will accept me in, looking at my A levels and maybe my first year results at Cov uni?
Reply 1
Original post by Jerome Mathew
Hi, im currently doing my first year LLB Law at Coventry uni and I applied to move to Uni of Liverpool for LLB law from first year this year. I applied to liverpool last year but got rejected due to my poor Alevel grades. I got BBD at A level and liverpool now gave me an offer of AB in my A level resits, which im no longer resiting as I have first year exams and courseworks to focus on, so its not practical to do both. Is there any way I can get into uni of liverpool this september for LLB Law for first year? Or is there any other good unis for law that will accept me in, looking at my A levels and maybe my first year results at Cov uni?

Why dont you wait and transfer into year 2? Why do you want to move from Coventry Uni? Some good lecturers in Law there.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by jdddd
Why dont you wait and transfer into year 2? Why do you want to move from Coventry Uni? Some good lecturers in Law there.

I tried but they dont allow second year transfers. Also i just feel like covs not for me, i havent really clicked with anyone on my course and just find the uni boring.
Reply 3
I tried but they dont allow second year transfers. Also i just feel like covs not for me, i havent really clicked with anyone on my course and just find the uni boring.

Weird most Universities do! Well I can tell you alot down South that will accept transfers if you like. PM if you're interested.
Reply 4
Foundation year?
Original post by Cxx
Foundation year?

Nah definitely not considering foundation year since ive already wasted one year at cov, if i am to transfer to first year in another uni.
Nah definitely not considering foundation year since ive already wasted one year at cov, if i am to transfer to first year in another uni.

they should allow you entry into first year based on a 2.1 grade at cov uni. I would email Liverpool about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending