Turn on thread page Beta

Lose virginity to a future girlfriend or lose it to a prostitute? watch

Option 1: Be a virgin till I’m 53 when I finally have a girlfriend and lose it to her

Or

Option 2: Pay for a hot prostitute

WHICH ONE???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I find myself in this exact same dilemma. Personally, I'm more inclined to plump for the former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Option 1: Be a virgin till I’m 53 when I finally have a girlfriend and lose it to her

Or

WHICH ONE???
    The prosser. Might be worth asking her for tips if you lack experience. That way, you'll do a better job at pleasing your future gf. But that's just me

ReputationRep:
    Its up to you, but once you get that virginity problem out of your head it might be easier to meet an actual girl

ReputationRep:
    Option 2 but P4P in UK is dismal.

(Original post by ObviouslyYeah)
    Option 2 but P4P in UK is dismal.
    What are you implying by “P4P” (pound for pound?)?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    'Pay for play', i.e. prostitition, probably.

(10 Baht says they're about to say how cheap sex holidays in other people's misery are sooo much better...)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    WHICH ONE???
    What is it that you actually want?

You can get the physical sensations of intercourse via a sex toy like a Fleshlight. Obviously, that can't replicate the emotional side, but then paying for sex is emotionally very different to having sex in a relationship. (Or come to that, casual sex that doesn't involve cash.)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not worth saving your virginity and then not performing well when it really counts. The more experience, the better the man can please his woman.

(By no means am I saying go for the hook, just know the pros and cons for both sides and go with the option that most appeals to you).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    'Pay for play', i.e. prostitition, probably.

(10 Baht says they're about to say how cheap sex holidays in other people's misery are sooo much better...)
    There is no misery. Prostitutes are lucky that they look good enough to make money from just their looks, which is more than ugly women or men can ever do. A minority of them are trafficked. Plus I doubt if you asked most women whether they would be happy being a virgin well in to middle age.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if I missed it, but how old are you?

(Original post by HollyW207)
    Sorry if I missed it, but how old are you?
    19”

ReputationRep:
    .. you are not going to end up a 53 yr old virgin. I lost mine at 19 and my last ltr lost his at 21. You might feel like this is a big issue weighing on your shoulders or that everyone else around you lost theirs ages ago... It's not a big issue and you'd probably be surprised to find out how many others your age are in a similar position. Don't go with a prostitute, just give yourself some more time and relax.

ReputationRep:
    Option 1

ReputationRep:

Or

WHICH ONE???
    A prostitute might seem like a solution, but you're just gonna feel even *****ier and it will be a burden for the rest of your life. Paying a girl to have sex with you without even wanting it is not exactly gonna raise your confidence. And when you meet an amazing girl (because you will), you will have to lie to her and keep this from her, because it's not something you wanna share. Is that how you want your relationship to go? Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're 52 yrs old then thinking you'll be a virgin at 53 is ridiculous. You have a long life ahead of you and things you'll have never expected WILL happen. Even people with special needs get partners.

ReputationRep:
    Just learn how to ****ing talk to the opposite sex. Then you will realise how easy it is to get laid.

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Unless you're 52 yrs old then thinking you'll be a virgin at 53 is ridiculous. You have a long life ahead of you and things you'll have never expected WILL happen. Even people with special needs get partners.
    Doubt it... cause guess what I’ve got mate...

(Original post by Sulfolobus)
    Just learn how to ****ing talk to the opposite sex. Then you will realise how easy it is to get laid.
    I’ve tried talking to the opposite sex LOADS OF TIMES, and they all think im some joke - its not working...

(Original post by HollyW207)
    .. you are not going to end up a 53 yr old virgin. I lost mine at 19 and my last ltr lost his at 21. You might feel like this is a big issue weighing on your shoulders or that everyone else around you lost theirs ages ago... It's not a big issue and you'd probably be surprised to find out how many others your age are in a similar position. Don't go with a prostitute, just give yourself some more time and relax.
    I don’t believe in ‘fate’ and the ‘everything happens at its right time’ mentality... everything happens for a planned reason and there isn’t such thing as fate... if I were to wait in my bedroom all the time I’d obviously get no where so it’s hard to make it happen

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.