The Student Room Group

Lose virginity to a future girlfriend or lose it to a prostitute?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jang Gwangnam
I'd probably stay a virgin forever because by that time i would not be able to please the missus in bed.

Why are you so fixated about virginity, what merit does it hold? like fr i don't see that point...

I WANT TO HAVE SEX!

Every man has to have sex, it’s a necessity that’s why! I’m so ugly so I’m asking whether I should wait till i get my first girlfriend when I’m about 53 (if ever!) or get a prostitute
Original post by assburger2
Don't be like me, wait and wait and nothing happens.
You will get more confident in the presence of women once you've banged a few hookers.

I wonder why no women wanted to sleep with you without getting paid first...
Original post by Anonymous
I WANT TO HAVE SEX!

Every man has to have sex, it’s a necessity that’s why! I’m so ugly so I’m asking whether I should wait till i get my first girlfriend when I’m about 53 (if ever!) or get a prostitute

Bro. You're thinking with your Penis.

Not every man wants sex; For example, Monks are able to control it, Gandhi was able to hold it. Celibate people exist, i could be one if i wished to, i don't even deep being a bachelor at 80+ yo.

You will definitely be able to get a girl, but you got to lower your expectations if your ugly. (Jay Z may have been able to get Beyonce, but he had cash and fame)
I was embarrassed when I was a teenager about not having had sex.

And based on my normal looks ppl assumed I had sex and or relationship experience so I went along with that.

Now I've had sex and I'm not embarrassed.

I've not had a relationship, I'm waiting until I leave home which is likely to be 35+ at the moment.

But sex is important for any man, especially one in his prime.

I never had sex in my prime and I will regret that until I'm dead.

Something for the OP to think about.

You are only young once, it's so true.

And have you had sex with any other women besides the prostitutes? Because if not, then i'm not sure how these experiences made your life better and/or why would you feel any better.

Why would you not be embarrassed? You lost your virginity with a prostitute. Any sensible woman will break up with you after hearing this. Or you can start your relationship with a lie. This is a thousand times worse than being a virgin and/or being unexperienced in bed.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by chris_mm
And have you had sex with any other women besides the prostitutes? Because if not, then i'm not sure how these experiences made your life better and/or why would you feel any better.

Why would you not be embarrassed? You lost your virginity with a prostitute. Any sensible woman will break up with you after telling her this. This is a thousand times worse than being a virgin.

If I ever were to have sex with a prostitute and then go on somehow to get a girlfriend outta nowhere then that girl doesn’t deserve my time if she cannot take the fact that I’ve done it with a prostitute
By all means have sex with a prostitute but I can tell you this for nothing. All it will do is consolidate your status as someone who cannot date girls. And as soon as you have sex you will realise it's emotional contact that you need. You aren't successful, because you probably go and talk to every girl with sex as the first thing on your mind. Being desperate is not attractive, only as soon as you stop caring about losing your virginity will you find someone to lose it to. It's either, have sex with a prostitute, be branded a loner and failure. Or, stop caring, relax, probably find someone in about a couple months, and wonder why you were ever so worried. If you really wanted to have sex with a prostitute you would have done it by now, but you have an internal conflict stopping you. We all know you won't sleep with a prostitute, it's not going to happen.
Original post by curtwire
By all means have sex with a prostitute but I can tell you this for nothing. All it will do is consolidate your status as someone who cannot date girls. And as soon as you have sex you will realise it's emotional contact that you need. You aren't successful, because you probably go and talk to every girl with sex as the first thing on your mind. Being desperate is not attractive, only as soon as you stop caring about losing your virginity will you find someone to lose it to. It's either, have sex with a prostitute, be branded a loner and failure. Or, stop caring, relax, probably find someone in about a couple months, and wonder why you were ever so worried. If you really wanted to have sex with a prostitute you would have done it by now, but you have an internal conflict stopping you. We all know you won't sleep with a prostitute, it's not going to happen.

You know what I probably won’t sleep with a prostitute, or at least in the very near future.

But I honestly didn’t care about my virginity up until a few months ago! It’s only recently that I’ve got this rush and urge for physical intimacy.

So after all of these years of not caring about a thing, can you please explain why I’ve been unable to get a relationship? Because you’re adamant that the magic cure to get a girlfriend is not caring about anything and like a magic spell girls will be flooding all over me? Why didn’t this magic work for me?

Can you also please explain why some guys who don’t care about their virginity (inc those on this very thread) have been unable to find a relationship/sex until their later years too?

People on here keep on saying I will get a girlfriend if I let go and don’t care and carry on as normal... so why didn’t it happen ages ago like magic, like destiny??
If I ever were to have sex with a prostitute and then go on somehow to get a girlfriend outta nowhere then that girl doesn’t deserve my time if she cannot take the fact that I’ve done it with a prostitute

You would be the last one with the right to say something like that to a girl, trust me.

People on here keep on saying I will get a girlfriend if I let go and don’t care and carry on as normal... so why didn’t it happen ages ago like magic, like destiny??

Do you actually do something to get a girlfriend? Like going out, talking to girls, taking care of yourself? Because they won't knock on your door.
Original post by chris_mm
Do you actually do something to get a girlfriend? Like going out, talking to girls, taking care of yourself? Because they won't knock on your door.

You’ve contradicted yourself massively here...

You said previously that if you carry on with your life as normal and stop being desperate then a girlfriend will arise naturally.

You’re now saying that I have to go out of my way to get one like go out and forcefully try to get women

I do take care of myself, I wear designer clothes everywhere, always put aftershave on. I’m very shy I can’t just approach a girl in broad daylight out of nowhere (and obviously will be rejected) but when I’m drunk enough at nightclubs to have the confidence I do feel like trying to approach but simply I’m too ugly or they think I’m desperate...

So there you go, regardless of you doing a 180 degree turn on your opinions I’ve followed both directions (enjoying my life for as it is & being upfront about it) and nothing is yet to work.

I’ve also been on tinder for nearly a year - I’ve matched like 3 times and never met anyone from it.

Bleak, isn’t it
You’ve contradicted yourself massively here...

No, i did not. Going out (anywhere really where you can meet new people, i don't mean forcing yourself to go to a s***ty party), meeting people and occasionally talking to girls is part of a normal life. It's not "going out of your way". As i said, girls won't come to your house. I honestly don't know what you're expecting here.

Also, just because you've tried before and haven't had any success, doesn't mean it won't happen in a few months. Just because you went out a few times doesn't mean you will automatically succeed. You're talking like you're trying for 30 years without any success while you're only 19. Stop being overly dramatic.
(edited 6 years ago)
You know what I probably won’t sleep with a prostitute, or at least in the very near future.

But I honestly didn’t care about my virginity up until a few months ago! It’s only recently that I’ve got this rush and urge for physical intimacy.

So after all of these years of not caring about a thing, can you please explain why I’ve been unable to get a relationship? Because you’re adamant that the magic cure to get a girlfriend is not caring about anything and like a magic spell girls will be flooding all over me? Why didn’t this magic work for me?

Can you also please explain why some guys who don’t care about their virginity (inc those on this very thread) have been unable to find a relationship/sex until their later years too?

Destiny isn't a thing. Nothing is definite. I'm not saying it will get you a girl friend, or that it's the only thing you need to get a girlfriend, but it sure will raise your chances. But don't blame your ineptitude on me.
Sorry but this is laughable.

How is someone gonna stop caring about sex? When I was his age I had to **** 3 times per day to keep myself sane.

Prostitutes will take care of the physical side for him.

Everyone says "you shouldn't get a girlfriend and use her just for sex"

Yet you are encouraging him to get a girlfriend because he wants to have sex?

What is that if not using her for sex!?

What you say about finding someone "in a couple of months" is hilarious, btw.

I went to the youth club, college and uni just to have sex and I never found anybody to have sex with.

That was 16-22.

Since leaving uni I've worked in male dominated, hairy arsed, manual jobs with not a woman in sight.

You are giving him the same advice that people used to give me 8-12 years ago.

And in hindsight I can say that advice was nonsense.

Yeah you missed my point. But nice try. I'm saying it's not the sex that he actually wants. I see people go through this a lot. He'll even I thought I'd be alone forever. But what do you know, I got a girlfriend after some months. And once you've had sex you stop worrying. This lad may still have a hope, as long as he doesn't become a neckbeard like you.

(Shave, that neckbeard bro, it's getting a bit gross now, cmon man)
I’ve tried talking to the opposite sex LOADS OF TIMES, and they all think im some joke - its not working...
Can you please give us more information? I can't advise you on the best course of action, because I don't know how ugly you are and in what way, if any, you are ugly. Also you say you have special needs, but that is such a vague term that it doesn't tell us anything. Please tell us exactly what your special need is and how acute it is in your case.

You could always video yourself, first of all showing a head and body shot of yourself, then showing you trying to talk to the opposite sex. If she asks you what the camera's for, use it as a conversation starter, explaining that you're making a youtube video and asking if it's OK to include her in it.
Then post your video on youtube and provide links here. That would allow me to give you the best advice I can, without meeting you in real life (I'd be up for a brief real life meeting if you don't want to go down the video route).

BTW I may have a 3rd alternative, but that would involve you having an income, that you may not have at the age of 19 but might be something that would be good for your scenario when you're 25.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Can you please give us more information? I can't advise you on the best course of action, because I don't know how ugly you are and in what way, if any, you are ugly. Also you say you have special needs, but that is such a vague term that it doesn't tell us anything. Please tell us exactly what your special need is and how acute it is in your case.

You could always video yourself, first of all showing a head and body shot of yourself, then showing you trying to talk to the opposite sex. If she asks you what the camera's for, use it as a conversation starter, explaining that you're making a youtube video and asking if it's OK to include her in it.
Then post your video on youtube and provide links here. That would allow me to give you the best advice I can, without meeting you in real life (I'd be up for a brief real life meeting if you don't want to go down the video route).

BTW I may have a 3rd alternative, but that would involve you having an income, that you may not have at the age of 19 but might be something that would be good for your scenario when you're 25.

I would be happy to message you and then add you on facebook and discuss it from there. I don’t feel comfortable with posting videos of myself on youtube and posting links here because I want my privacy and I don’t want my identity being known or people who know me finding out.

But if you are being serious to offer help then I’m grateful and I am willing to give you my facebook and discuss it further there and give you accurate details of myself and my current feelings. But I would have to trust that you keep my privacy and not share my name and details etc anywhere if you’re willing to do this?

(Please note some of the things I’ve said here are actually slight twists from reality in terms of my personal details, I’ve also made a few exaggerations again to protect my identity because I’m so paranoid people could easily work out my identity if I were to be 100% accurate with everything I’ve said on here - which I haven’t been)
I don't do facebook.
I'd be happy to arrange a quick meet-up via PM on this forum, if that can be conveniently arranged. Even if it's just to confirm that there's nothing major about you that would stop you from hooking up with the right kind of woman, or to give you one or two pointers that might help you.
Confidentiality goes without saying.
A teeny warning that DK can have a habit of generalising personal preferences to everyone else.

I am going to come back to the question of what it is you actually want.

If it is being able to say to yourself 'I have had my penis inside some woman', then paying is an option. You get to pick from a wide range of people who will take your money and let you do that. You just need to be aware than, apart from other clients, no-one is ever going to be impressed. Plus if it goes well, you have to pay again to have it happen again, and if it goes badly then you are left dealing with the emotional fallout of that plus the knowledge that it cost money you could have spent on something else.

If it is to experience the physical sensations, get a Fleshlight, it's much cheaper.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
I don't do facebook.
I'd be happy to arrange a quick meet-up via PM on this forum, if that can be conveniently arranged. Even if it's just to confirm that there's nothing major about you that would stop you from hooking up with the right kind of woman, or to give you one or two pointers that might help you.
Confidentiality goes without saying.

Is it ok if I PM you on here later tonight then and I’ll give you an overview of myself and we can discuss/arrange anything if needs be?

Thanks for assuring me of my anonymity and thanks in advance
Is it ok if I PM you on here later tonight then and I’ll give you an overview of myself and we can discuss/arrange anything if needs be?

Thanks for assuring me of my anonymity and thanks in advance
Sure, PM me whenever's good for you.
Option 1: Be a virgin till I’m 53 when I finally have a girlfriend and lose it to her

Or

Option 2: Pay for a hot prostitute

WHICH ONE???

option 2, I did it in Amsterdam and it was worth it
Original post by LukeStaniland720
option 2, I did it in Amsterdam and it was worth it

You lost your virginity there or you just paid for it for an occasion there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending